Best shots that came from nowhere

i always felt like nick diaz KO of robbie kinda came out of nowhere

Who is that?
Looks like Ricco Rodriguez Vs Kharitonov
Atilla Kubilay was his name. And believe it or not, they actually let that fight go on as planned after he sucker punched him. The commentators barely even reacted to the incident. And not shockingly at all, Atilla proceeded to get disqualified anyways by flagrant fouling his opponent again during the fight with knees to the head on the ground, and refused to stop fighting when the ref came over to call for a stop for the foul, so the ref ended up wrapping a rear naked choke on him to get him to stop trying to attack his opponent. Then he tried to get ahold of the ref as he was releasing the choke on him.

Edit: I also apparently read that he had died by getting involved with some scummy criminals in Europe. But I can't confirm that with any sort of link. I tried to find some information of his possible death, but was not able to find anything.

kiss.gif

Fedor Arlovski is the ultimate.

I like this one tho
Carlos newton vs Pele Landi Johns

ivNhnKg.gif

when scott smith knocked out kyle noke,its like noke flew through the television,the way the angle caught it

I always wondered why noone tried feigning being seriously hurt and then hitting someone in a movie-like fashion.

Then I saw this and was:

JQB7k.gif

Smith insists he was legit hurt and not feigning

No way was Scott feigning injury,the ref might step in,and he woulda been the biggest idiot in the world. Look at what happened in the Ronda Mcmann fight.

Atilla Kubilay was his name. And believe it or not, they actually let that fight go on as planned after he sucker punched him.

i though that was garbage. Guy should have immediatley been dqed for that. Something is mentally wrong with a dude for doing something lijke that.

Back