Best Season of It's Always Sunny

Best Season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

• Total voters

Dizzy

Plutonium Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been re-watching some seasons of It's Always Sunny and I keep coming back to season five. It has, in my opinion, the most classic episodes from any season and is consistently great from start to finish.

We have The D.E.N.N.I.S System, The Gang Hits the Road, The Gang Gives Frank an Intervention, Paddy's Pub: Home of the Original Kitten Mittens, The Waitress is Getting Married, Mac and Dennis Break Up, The Gang Reignites the Rivalry.

Seasons three and four are really strong as well, I'd definitely have them as my runner ups.

So, Mayberry, which is your favorite?

tumblr_krvp8epmQ71qzpxm3o1_400.jpg

For me I would have to say season 7. I know there are better overall seasons but the streak of chardee macdennis, antisocial network, gang gets trapped, and how Mac got fat - is one of the greatests runs of any show I've ever seen. I'd say all four of those are 10/10. I can rewatch all those episodes and never tire of them

Whichever one had the Nightman episode.

I gotta go with season 4.

For me I would have to say season 7. I know there are better overall seasons but the streak of chardee macdennis, antisocial network, gang gets trapped, and how Mac got fat - is one of the greatests runs of any show I've ever seen. I'd say all four of those are 10/10. I can rewatch all those episodes and never tire of them

This might be my pick as well. Chardee MacDennis and Gang gets Trapped might be my favorite episodes of the entire show. I'M A SWEDISH PLUMBER I'M HERE TO FIX YOUR PIPES and GOD DAMMIT CHARLIE IF YOU WANTED CHIPS YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN CHIPS AT THE HAMBURGER STORE make me lol every single time I watch it.

This might be my pick as well. Chardee MacDennis and Gang gets Trapped might be my favorite episodes of the entire show. I'M A SWEDISH PLUMBER I'M HERE TO FIX YOUR PIPES and GOD DAMMIT CHARLIE IF YOU WANTED CHIPS YOU SHOULD HAVE GOTTEN CHIPS AT THE HAMBURGER STORE make me lol every single time I watch it.

Haha yep! I've probably watched gang gets trapped more than any episode of the series. After it aired I watched it almost everyday that week

The recent episode where Mac and Dennis live in the suburbs is the best episode without a doubt, I watched it three times in a row and was still laughing my ass off.

I don't know my fav season, but the play Charlie writes for the waitress got more LOLs outta me than any other episode:

If you want to get this boysoul you gotta pay the troll toll.

Can't pick a favorite season.

Favorite eps

- Nightman
- The Waitress Is Getting Married
- The gang group dates
- DENNIS system
- Mac Day
- Kitten Mittens
- Gas Crisis
- Mac's big break

Could go on forever lol

Man it's too hard to choose. I used to always say season 4 but that was years ago. These last 3-4 seasons have all been really solid.

IMO the most hilarious show on TV in my lifetime, I voted for season 5

The recent episode where Mac and Dennis live in the suburbs is the best episode without a doubt, I watched it three times in a row and was still laughing my ass off.
I've heard quite a bit about this one. I'll check it out later today.

Season 2 is my favorite, but the funniest scene for me is still when Dennis and Dee are addicted to crack, and Mac/Charlie make fun of them while fake crying "Oh, I'm sorry, did you get addicted to crack? Oh no"

Last edited:
I've heard quite a bit about this one. I'll check it out later today.
Best episode yet.

So much win.

"Don't wanna take all this negative energy into work, good thing I have the commute to calm myself"

I liked the Frank episode even more than the suburbs episode. But this new season has really been funny.

When Mac reveals its dog in the Mac and cheese I lost it.

I liked the Frank episode even more than the suburbs episode. But this new season has really been funny.

I also loved this episode. I was dying I laughter but my lady didn't laugh at all and she usually does with me so I thought maybe it was just me. I need to watch it again. But my god the end when he freaks out on Mac got me. Also big thumbs up for having faith no more playing in Frank's car, makes sense.

When Mac reveals its dog in the Mac and cheese I lost it.

I also loved this episode. I was dying I laughter but my lady didn't laugh at all and she usually does with me so I thought maybe it was just me. I need to watch it again. But my god the end when he freaks out on Mac got me. Also big thumbs up for having faith no more playing in Frank's car, makes sense.

I laughed a couple times but I don't think it was nearly as funny as the suburb episode. The funniest part for me was that little squeak noise his dick made when he was trying to push the last bit of piss out.

Back