Best Season of It's Always Sunny

Best Season of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia?

• Total voters
My glory days of college age 23 - 26 2008 to 2011, anytime you would mention always sunny in a bar, the whole bar would chime in with their favorite moments.

Not sure if the show lost steam, as my social life sure did

You didn't like the Slopes episode? Maybe I'm just baised because I live in a ski town and there's tons of old ski bums around here just like that guy.
I can't possibly imagine how anyone could NOT like that episode. It's a classic IMO.

Lmao seriously. It was so funny when he rolls up in his beater car and all the beer cans fall out. Pondy's the coolest.
Hilarious.

I love when he says "somebody's gonna die today", and he points the gun at his own head.

Hilarious.

I love when he says "somebody's gonna die today", and he points the gun at his own head.
That was f*cking comedy gold. AND HE PULLS THE TRIGGER!! And 1 second after the gun fires and he's still alive, he looks at Frank with that big goofy smile "Thanks, I got lots to live for" or w/e and then proceeds to get the shit kicked out of him.

anyone not feeling this season, needs to re watch. It's perfection.

I gave a presentation at work recently based on this fine model...a raise promptly followed as my boss basically is Frank Reynolds and loves Sunny.

14b73o0.jpg

It's between 1 and 3 for me.

I went with 1 because it didn't feel so over the top Iike show does sometimes now.

It's between 1 and 3 for me.

I went with 1 because it didn't feel so over the top Iike show does sometimes now.
Didn't think I'd see a vote for one. I like it but it's almost too subdued. I think the earlier seasons have the advantage of being more grounded while still having a solid identity as a show.

Tough choice but I gotta go with season 4. The Liberty Bell episode was a true stinker but otherwise it was top shelf.

It was also the season I flipped on Dennis and started seeing him as the best character on the show

Man, didn't remember season 5 being that stacked. I haven't kept up with the last few seasons, definitely need to catch up. It's pretty remarkable that they've continually put out-if not great entire seasons-then at least a few episodes that are truly laugh-out-loud-by-yourself funny. I always respected the fact that they always go for it. Without sounding corny, I think that's really admirable. They don't play it safe.

Dennis Australian accident added some lolz

I couldn't possibly remember which episodes go in which season, but this past season was really, really good. The last 2 episodes were particularly memorable as well as Mac and Dennis in the suburbs.

Dude, wtf? "The Gang Cracks the Liberty Bell" is one of my Top 10

This is the only episode Iv'e ever skipped. Till this day I've never seen it. I might go back and watch it to see if it's any good. I've just always been really really really turned off by tv shows that take existing characters like that and go back in time having them play new characters. Don't know why but I've always hated it.

I thought there were some definite high points in that episode.

Mac and his wooden teeth always gets me.

Back