Best P4P kickboxer in the world currently

EatMyShorts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I think it's this dude -
Qiu Jianliang

He looks like a dork (i.e. unlikable, not an inspirational character), but talent would appear superior to just about any other kickboxer of any weight.

He's got everything, all kicks, from every discipline, thai, taekwondo, heavy punches, clinches, throws - everything.

Very energetic, loose style, finds openings.

Has pretty much broke up some more rigid thai champions.

One most recent loss against a Moroccan fighter was a robbery.

1 mma fight which he was winning on the feet, but clearly was lost in grappling.

I think it's this dude -
Qiu Jianliang

He looks like a dork (i.e. unlikable, not an inspirational character), but talent would appear superior to just about any other kickboxer of any weight.

He's got everything, all kicks, from every discipline, thai, taekwondo, heavy punches, clinches, throws - everything.

Very energetic, loose style, finds openings.

Has pretty much broke up some more rigid thai champions.

One most recent loss against a Moroccan fighter was a robbery.

1 mma fight which he was winning on the feet, but clearly was lost in grappling.

The problem i have with Qiu is the same problem i have with Wei Rui in WLF, they need to be in the same org and fight each other instead of crushing people who have no chance against them every event.

The problem i have with Qiu is the same problem i have with Wei Rui in WLF, they need to be in the same org and fight each other instead of crushing people who have no chance against them every event.
QJL wins:
Kaew
Kem
Dylan Salvador
Dmitry Varats
Ilias Bulaid
Jomthong Chuwattana
Mosab Amrani
Andrei Kulebin
Wang Pengfei
Sagetdao

Very solid record

Jianliang hasnt fought in well over a year and has no scheduled bouts. Also runs his own gym, I think his career is nearing its end, or finished

QJL wins:
Kaew
Kem
Dylan Salvador
Dmitry Varats
Ilias Bulaid
Jomthong Chuwattana
Mosab Amrani
Andrei Kulebin
Wang Pengfei
Sagetdao

Very solid record

I don't doubt his record, it's just at this point there's only 1 fight to be made at that weightclass in China and it's him vs Wei Rui, hopefully Qui goes to WLF when his contract ends.

I don't doubt his record, it's just at this point there's only 1 fight to be made at that weightclass in China and it's him vs Wei Rui, hopefully Qui goes to WLF when his contract ends.
Is Wei Rui big enough?

Is Wei Rui big enough?

Well i think Qiu would beat Wei Rui, but there's nobody in WLF that even puts up a good fight against Rui, you can tell from the opening bell he's gonna win.

They're both top 5 in their weightclass in the world and both chinese so it needs to happen. That's unless Qiu is retiring or something.

Petrosyan is the safest pick for now. Not sure when ONE will do another tournament but it'll be interesting to see who comes out on top. You have random Russians like Jamal Yusupov who might shock everyone. Sittichai may come back looking sharp. Superbon could slick his way thru or Marat may bulldozer his way to a win. Who knows but I cant wait.

Can we just take this time to appreciate Caucasus fighters:

Kickboxing: Petrosyan, Jamal Yusupov, Chingiz Allazov, Marat Grigorian, Davit Kiria, Alaverdi Ramazanov
MMA: Khabib, Khamzat Chimaev, Zabit, Marat Gafurov
Boxing: Artur Beterbiev

Probably more I missed but you can see a consistency here.

Jianliang hasnt fought in well over a year and has no scheduled bouts. Also runs his own gym, I think his career is nearing its end, or finished
He had an injury that took some time to recover from. Think he also had some continued pain that they had trouble figuring out and it turned out to be some small benign tumor causing it, that's now removed. Sounded like he'll be back fighting soon enough.

He had an injury that took some time to recover from. Think he also had some continued pain that they had trouble figuring out and it turned out to be some small benign tumor causing it, that's now removed. Sounded like he'll be back fighting soon enough.

Damn i had no idea, hopefully he takes his time recovering.

If Petrosyan ducks Superbon, I might beging to challenge his P4P king status though.

Superbon is an easy fight for Petrosyan, if it doesnt happen its One FC's fault, not his
According to Superbon, his championship fight was declined by his to be opponent (presumarbly Petrosyan). On paper it might be an easy fight, but if you duck fighters your legacy may be questioned.

According to Superbon, his championship fight was declined by his to be opponent (presumarbly Petrosyan). On paper it might be an easy fight, but if you duck fighters your legacy may be questioned.
Where did you hear this?

It wouldn't be surprising. Petrosyan had a chance to fight sittichai and that never happened. I always suspected that he was a diva by the way he carefully cherrypicks certain thai's to bring over to kickboxing so that he can have an advantage over them but to straight out duck superbon under kickboxing looks bad. It could be due to the Nong-O talks.

Edit: Just seen it on Superbon insta post. He replied to Victor Pinto who asked whether it was for a kickboxing title or muaythai title and he said kickboxing so more than likely it was Petroysan. Once again may be due to the Nong-O fight. I really hope Petrosyan fights Superbon and Sittichai before he retires. Those are experienced and effective top tier thai kickboxers which we havent seen since Buakaw. Not like Nattuwat, Sudsakorn or Petchmorakot who have little kb experience. Needs to happen. Nong-O is still a question mark. Lighter weight....no kb experience.

Last edited:
Where did you hear this?

It wouldn't be surprising. Petrosyan had a chance to fight sittichai and that never happened. I always suspected that he was a diva by the way he carefully cherrypicks certain thai's to bring over to kickboxing so that he can have an advantage over them but to straight out duck superbon under kickboxing looks bad. It could be due to the Nong-O talks.

Edit: Just seen it on Superbon insta post. He replied to Victor Pinto who asked whether it was for a kickboxing title or muaythai title and he said kickboxing so more than likely it was Petroysan. Once again may be due to the Nong-O fight. I really hope Petrosyan fights Superbon and Sittichai before he retires. Those are experienced and effective top tier thai kickboxers which we havent seen since Buakaw. Not like Nattuwat, Sudsakorn or Petchmorakot who have little kb experience. Needs to happen. Nong-O is still a question mark. Lighter weight....no kb experience.

Check out his last fight. He sprains his ACL in the first round and is fighting a really solid Italian nak muay and it turns into a war.

Has Petrosyan responded to the ducking claims? Matter of fact has ONE responded since Superbons insta post tagged ONE's page? If there's no response then I think its clear Petrosyan is ducking just like he ducked sittichai. We should not let this fly. If he fights NongO who is a weight class below and has no kickboxing experience compared to superbon then that's a move that should tarnish his legacy. Not help it. Don't forget that. I don't wanna see this brushed under the table. ONE already has his cock in their mouth when they overturned that Petchmorakot decision which wasn't even that bad so lets hope they do the right thing.

Has Petrosyan responded to the ducking claims? Matter of fact has ONE responded since Superbons insta post tagged ONE's page? If there's no response then I think its clear Petrosyan is ducking just like he ducked sittichai. We should not let this fly. If he fights NongO who is a weight class below and has no kickboxing experience compared to superbon then that's a move that should tarnish his legacy. Not help it. Don't forget that. I don't wanna see this brushed under the table. ONE already has his cock in their mouth when they overturned that Petchmorakot decision which wasn't even that bad so lets hope they do the right thing.
Petrosyan just posted this week he has a fight announced.
If you think Superbon wrote that post and not ONE, who then sent it to Superbon to put it out, I dont know what to tell you. It literally tags ONE like five seperate times, its obvious corporate PR speak.
Stop falling for an old promotional trick.

My current ranking. A lot will change this month.

6KkGUdX.jpg

Last edited:
Back