Best MMA site for news?

matt35750

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I used to love cage potato but I think it lost its head writer and has sucked since like 2011, other sites like bloody elbow, mmajunkie, mmamania, mmafighting don't come close to how cage potato was in its prime. The way they wrote, the funny insightful articles and interviews, and most importantly how they were not afraid to cover other events besides UFC, or to write articles that might piss off UFC. Most other blogs like the ones I mention pretty much only cover UFC now, only occasionally mentioning other events, and don't ever write a article that the UFC might get offended by for fear of getting their press credentials taken away. Does anyone recommend any good mma sites that are like how cage potato used to be?

penisland.com

mmafighting is the best, but their website and mobile app needs some major revamping

Bloody Elbow is pretty good. I really like the stuff Connor Reubusch does

I won't say it because it's important to keep the idiots here and not let them ruin it.

ofcouse it's sherdog you big dummy

Sherdog forums. Seriously. Any news story worth reporting is going to be posted ASAP. I also use MMA Mania on my bookface.

mma.ly but you literally have to wait about 45 seconds for the site to load...

They're all very similar....i always follow mmaweekly

I thought other mma Sites were just subforums on sherdog

Back