Best MMA site for news?

MMAFighting

It's too "professional" now, one thing I liked about cage potato was articles they posted about stuff like dan quinn, that was not so much MMA news but things MMA fans would enjoy reading about. Who else remembers the post "Dan Quinn Got Evicted From His Mom

Something very weird happened, one day after I posted this thread Ben goldstein who started cage potato posted that hes leaving the site. In the post he seemed to agree with me and said that after Ben Fowlkes left the site sucked and no one went their anymore. I wonder if he read this thread and made the decision to leave?

I use sherdog forums and mmajunkie mostly. Also bloodyelbow, mmamania, mmafighting.

Anyone else like mmajunkie?

Sherdog forums. Seriously. Any news story worth reporting is going to be posted ASAP. I also use MMA Mania on my bookface.

Same here. I lIke mmamania. But the sherdog forum is where i'll first hear anything. Hundreds of thousands of MMA fans all following fighters on twitter or whatever.... this is the best spot.

Mmajunkie used to be the shit until USA today bought it and ruined it. I like mmafighting and bloody elbow for their interviews and behind the scenes kind of content.
Sherdog is alright

Honestly, for up to the minute breaking news, this forum is the best.

Same here. I lIke mmamania. But the sherdog forum is where i'll first hear anything. Hundreds of thousands of MMA fans all following fighters on twitter or whatever.... this is the best spot.

It really is. There's a lot of bullshit, but you see me, I got 5 yrs and 12k posts. That's because this forum has up to date information all the time. Plus shoops. Man, you can't beat this forum. Fuck UG.

Back