• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best looking Olympian

Allison Stokke, all time GOAT

joEz8qG.jpg

6be7b94d320967749e086feda06c057c.jpg

allison.jpg

You are a man of taste and classical inclinations.

I know she's not competing anymore, but by God I'm adding her on this list anyway because she was living rent-free in my head for quite some time.

LoloJones2008.jpg

KVSZM3LIYBBKHILKRY6EHHRKAQ.jpg

NINTCHDBPICT000421464711.jpg

Lolo Jones

Same here. I loved me some Lolo Jones when she first made headlines in the Olympics

Then the bih began to talk and started showing off that "winning personality" of hers and I was like, "I'm good bruh!" LOL

She's still fine though. Can't take that away from her

Same here. I loved me some Lolo Jones when she first made headlines in the Olympics

Then the bih began to talk and started showing off that "winning personality" of hers and I was like, "I'm good bruh!" LOL

She's still fine though. Can't take that away from her

Wait, what'd she say?

I just know she used to be goofy when I followed her on Facebook, but in a funny way.

man, i dunno. looks ok but i know many girls like this and they are the most personality-empty dumb broads you can imagine. and it's zero chance she's good in bed, princesses like this never are.
so what i am going to do? just look at her like at a painting? meh.
not for me.
If I could take away all the likes I have given you over the years for this abomination of a post, I would.

Wait, what'd she say?

I just know she used to be goofy when I followed her on Facebook, but in a funny way.

My wife watched big brother or real world or one of those shows and she was in it and she's just awful. In a show comprised of annoying people she took the cake. I can't remember anything specific because I didn't watch the show just saw bits and pieces.

Wait, what'd she say?

Seen some clips of Lolo Jones when she was on Big Brother and recently MTV's The Challenge. Jones seems to come across as a 'diva' and difficult person to be around

That woman needs a few meals before I wood.

Are you 5' 4" or something????

Lol
Nope. I'm 5'8" thank you very much. And it's not her height that's the issue. It's her leg length to torso length ratio that's a little off. In some of those pics she looks like a stork to me. She's still a pretty girl but she's just a bit off in that way. To me, anyhow.

Well my personal kryptonite is tall leggy blondes so... goddamn.
kryptonite for 99% of the male population, and if that doesnt turn a gay guy straight, nothing will.

Back