Best Lines in the UFC.

Swarthy

Immortal Sorcerer Lo Pan
@Silver
Reaction score
Hey Sherbro’s,

Just had a thought in another thread but what are some of the best lines that have ever come out of fighters, commentators and promoters in the UFC (lets keep it UFC for now we can bring in others a bit later.) With Conor and Khabib on the horizon I am sure both guys will have some slick and not so slick lines ready.

The lines can be ones that made you laugh, Cry or rage..... hell even throw in a prophesy or two.

Here are a few of my favorites

Bispings Percieve, Believe, Acheive retort to a ruffled Rockhold before their fight (was even better on re-play after the fight).

Bispings FUCK YOU!!! Atop the cage after Koing Rockhold was so full of Vitirol and charged emotions it was pretty awesome.

Nate Diaz Im not surprised Mothafuckers is to me so badass I dunno was really special.

Werdums Cock guy gets me everytime.

Joe Rogan Rhonda is a once in a lifetime Athelete is pound for pound the dumbest line to ever come out of someones mouth in relation to a fighters skill in the UFC and what makes it worse is I think he really believed it.

Shamrocks I will beat you into a living death line to Tito was hilarious (I have a old shirt with that line printed on it)

Conor Mcgregor I want to apologise to absolutely nobody was fantastic and was perfectly timed.

Anyone got some good uns?

Best of all time and before time was even created.

Chael P.

Best of all time and before time was even created.

Chael P.

Chael has some good reheresed lines but I always found him kinda cornball. I know he is good though but for me just a little to WWE

Another classic Nate Diaz
"You’re playing touch-butt with that dork in the park"

I also liked Lesnar's "Frank Mir had a horseshoe up his ass, I told him that a year ago. I pulled that sumbitch out, and I beat him over the head with it!"

Giant Silva on Overeem : He was talking a lot of bullshit and shit.

Brock : Chicken salad outta chicken shit

Chael has some good reheresed lines but I always found him kinda cornball. I know he is good though but for me just a little to WWE

Disagree, friend. Candid Lord Chael is best Lord Chael.

Conor to Chad

“I can rest my balls on your forehead.”

f36b561c113b45303188961f5a768ce4--ufc-boxing-ufc-fighters.jpg

"60g's baby" showed early that Conor had a special type of charisma, such a simple line became embedded into mma folklore, although it has been diluted a bit by so many random prelim guys mimicking it.

Chael was hit and miss for me, but he peaked with his Noguiera brothers feeding carrots to a bus.

I WALKED INTO THIS BUILDING AND WATCHED THE HEAVYWEIGHT DISASTERS FROM THE BEGINNING!
NGANNOU THE PIECE OF SHIT
MIOCIC THE PIECE OF SHIT
DC-
I'M COMING FOR YOU MOTHERFUCKA!

<CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow><CanYouSeeMeNow>

When chael was asked about something he said towards Brazilians he said “if I knew they had the internet over there I never would’ve said it”
Or something along those lines

And here I was expecting...

ODsxbn6.gif

anything by jon jones. good night everybody I'll be here all week!

Back