Dont be scared homie! - Kenny Florian
Kenny Florian quit copy&pasting man- Kenny Florian

maxresdefault.jpg

Let me see, I'll take that camera guy right over there

stare-down.gif

Jon Jones does the best line in the UFC

Allegedly

Hey Sherbro’s,

Just had a thought in another thread but what are some of the best lines that have ever come out of fighters, commentators and promoters in the UFC (lets keep it UFC for now we can bring in others a bit later.) With Conor and Khabib on the horizon I am sure both guys will have some slick and not so slick lines ready.

The lines can be ones that made you laugh, Cry or rage..... hell even throw in a prophesy or two.

Here are a few of my favorites

Bispings Percieve, Believe, Acheive retort to a ruffled Rockhold before their fight (was even better on re-play after the fight).

Bispings FUCK YOU!!! Atop the cage after Koing Rockhold was so full of Vitirol and charged emotions it was pretty awesome.

Nate Diaz Im not surprised Mothafuckers is to me so badass I dunno was really special.

Werdums Cock guy gets me everytime.

Joe Rogan Rhonda is a once in a lifetime Athelete is pound for pound the dumbest line to ever come out of someones mouth in relation to a fighters skill in the UFC and what makes it worse is I think he really believed it.

Shamrocks I will beat you into a living death line to Tito was hilarious (I have a old shirt with that line printed on it)

Conor Mcgregor I want to apologise to absolutely nobody was fantastic and was perfectly timed.

Anyone got some good uns?

"During fights, you have to do a lot of feints, you can´t always do the same ones... Except with some dudes, who are really stupid.. " - SAKUGOAT

Tim Sylvia after they told him he was banned for taking steroids ...
" I didn't take any stereos" ... thinking he was being busted for stealing car stereos.

"Lets be honest now , who would want to lose a street fight to a Canadian?!" Matt Hughes UFC 50

"'You can buy muscles, you cant buy cojones" Bas Rutten

"Ive been fighting since he was in his dad's nut sack. (renzo on the bj penn fight)"
-Renzo Gracie

"Half this game is 90% mental" - Tim Sylvia

"My weight is not enough and strength is not enough either, so I have to take the fight by mastery."
Fedor Emelianenko

"Wresters need a lesson in submission and I'm just the one to teach them." -Frank Shamrock

"I'm here to release the beast." -Dan "The Beast" Severn.

Mark Coleman: "When I started, for a while I was just going on instincts. But they took head butts away so I had to learn some skills."

If they wanna strike I grapple, if they wanna grapple I strike ' Marco Ruas

" A KO is an accident" - Helio

"If you put the Devil in front of me, I will fight Him!" - Royce

“My style is to whoop that ass!” Rampage

“Rampage, where do you see yourself in two years?” Rampage’s response was “Well, right now I’m 23, so in two years, I see myself 25.”

"When I beat Wanderlei I’m a take his belt pull his pants down and spank him for being so ugly.”

On fighting Chuck Liddell in UFC 71, Rampage doesn’t get intimidated easily and was asked, “Chuck said in his pre-fight interview it’s gonna be a first round knockout.” Rampage said, “If he plans on getting knocked out in the first round that’s his business.”

The reporter went on to ask Rampage on whether he has any concerns going into the fight given that the run Chuck has been on lately? Rampage said, “Yeah I worry that the referee doesn’t do his job good and Chuck don’t make it outta there. I just hope he don’t die in that cage.”

"I beat you after a weekend of cocaine" was pure gold. That whole press conference was pure gold

It was I remember thinking wtf then DC said go Sand Blast some hookers and Jones got so butthurt and was like “ I don’t sand blast hookers” But he had a look on his face like “Shit im gonna go sand blast some hookers...”

You are right that Press conference was hilarious.

Khabib: Why you no show up in 2016? You eat tiramisu too?

Ferguson: Me? No, I had blood in my lungs, kid.

Khabib: Hey, Tiramisu much better than blood.

Dom Cruz: : Hey Kenny Florian, quit copying and pasting.

The eggplant will salute other pigeons.

Conor: I bounce heads against the canvas
Nate: not against normal sized human beings.

Not mma related but best quote in sports history was Ricky Williams " I got high and forgot that I wasn't supposed to get high"

volkmann

ariel - so who do you wanna fight next?

"idk, obama. hes not too bright. someone has to knock some sense into that idiot"

"He's making gang signs with one hand and balloon animals with the other"

Back