LikelyGloomyGardensnake-max-1mb.gif

AlarmingWellmadeCoral-size_restricted.gif

manhoef-cyborg-o.gif

tumblr_n3knnytV9P1ry1rm7o2_r1_400.gif

2gvljtj_jpg.gif

bj-diaz-4.gif

igor-o.gif

overeem-ko-jds.gif

Oh yeah, anyone else remember Shogun getting check hooked by OSP? Lmfao.
Shogun came charging in, OSP squared up then side stepped and made Shogun look like a damn fool
It was the skateboard, bro.

Some memorable left hooks in the ufc in more recent years were Bisping vs Rockhold, Conor vs Aldo, Ngannou vs Stipe, and in my personal opinion, Josh Emmett vs. Ricardo Lamas was a sick left hook KO. Agree also on Alex Pereira over Izzy, he's got a scary left hook for sure.

Frank Mir also took out Todd Duffee with a real nice left hook back in 2015:

I know Paul Daley got one.
I know Chris Weidman KO'd both Uriah Hall and Anderson with one.
Rampage had a killer one.

Can someone post more examples and gif's? Are they guys standing square and throwing the "MMA style" left hook like Weidman? Or are they really turning the shoulder and hips like Daley and Rampage?
Roman Zentsov

Poatan seems to currently have the best one in the game with his lead left hook.

Can someone post more examples and gif's? Are they guys standing square and throwing the "MMA style" left hook like Weidman? Or are they really turning the shoulder and hips like Daley and Rampage?
Vicente Luque has a great left hook

Holly hell half this thread got deleted because of Tiny pic going under in 2019
Yeah ol Arty is really digging up some gems today. It's always fun to see what all is broken in old threads due to old hosts, dead links etc.

Jimmy Manuwa

Back