Best Late Night Food Spot In Your Area?

Arkridge

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Every city has at least a couple of spots that are open for late night munchies. What constitutes "late night" though as far as restaurants go? I'll say anything past 12am.

For me in San Jose, CA we're littered with hole in the wall taquerias, but my favorite is this spot called Jalisco. It's open til 3am Friday-Sunday and has a drive through. Awesome, authentic tacos, burritos, etc at like 2am after drinking downtown is awesome. Also, damn near every Pho spot in San Jose is open til like 3am.

What are the best late night grub spots in your city?

Last edited:
In Philly there's Geno's and Pat's.

Both are highly overrated, though. Thankfully, in and around Philly, the cheesesteak has been perfected by pretty much every mom and pop shop for miles. You'll have a harder time finding a bad cheesesteak than the inverse.

Every city has at least a couple of spots that are open for late night munchies. What constitutes "late night" though as far as restaurants go? I'll say anything past 12am.

For me in San Jose, CA we're littered with hole in the wall taquerias, but my favorite is this spot called Jalisco. It's open til 3am Friday-Sunday and has a drive through. Awesome, authentic tacos, burritos, etc at like 2am after drinking downtown is awesome.

Drunk in sj and have the munchies I am at la Vic's.

In Fremont there aren't really any options for anything open passed 12 for food besides fast food/denneys and this Korean place near my house.

24hr all you can eat Korean BBQ joint just opened right by my house. It changed my life

Pizza parlor bought by the (former) illegals that worked there is open until 4AM and cranks out Rutgers-style "fat sandwiches."

Legendary (now defunct) nearby diner had the best disco fries (think poutine with melted mozzarella instead of cheese curds.)

Last edited:
Big Tomato Pizza
Zombie Burger
Street vendors who sell gyros

Clover Grill in the French Quarter. Open 24 hours. It's an old school diner.

If you go after midnight be aware of dark shadows. Just kidding. :rolleyes:

clover-grill-4f4f886746d09d74fc000019.jpg

nasi-campur-kuala-lumpur-boutique-hotels.jpg

Mamak restaurants.

Indian muslim cuisine. They're in every corner in my area.

For me in San Jose, CA we're littered with hole in the wall taquerias, but my favorite is this spot called Jalisco. It's open til 3am Friday-Sunday and has a drive through. Awesome, authentic tacos, burritos, etc at like 2am after drinking downtown is awesome.

I think just about anything tastes good after midnight, especially after a night of partying.

I remember partying in TJ back in the days, and looking forward to killing some Jack In The Box on my way back into the States.

Drunk in sj and have the munchies I am at la Vic's.

In Fremont there aren't really any options for anything open passed 12 for food besides fast food/denneys and this Korean place near my house.
La Vic's is cool, but I feel a bit overrated. The burritos are kind of bland without the orange sauce. I feel everything there is dependent on that sauce.

24hr all you can eat Korean BBQ joint just opened right by my house. It changed my life
Awesome, Korean BBQ is the shit. Even better that its 24hrs. I don't know any KBBQ places around here that are open late.

La Vic's is cool, but I feel a bit overrated. The burritos are kind of bland without the orange sauce. I feel everything there is dependent on that sauce.

Awesome, Korean BBQ is the shit. Even better that its 24hrs. I don't know any KBBQ places around here that are open late.
Well if you're ever in Vegas check out Lee's. It's always packed

I don't try new restaurants that often, so going out for me is just your typical generic fast food place.

So for me it would be: A&W and Popeyes, sometimes Pizza Hut (depending on the locations, some open up until 1am)

Unfortunately in Kansas City, there aren't alot of restaurants open past midnight. We have a couple diners/burger joints and mexican restaurant

town-topic-5.jpg

chubbys-on-broadway-78710.jpg

lenexa_1.jpg

I don't try new restaurants that often, so going out for me is just your typical generic fast food place.

So for me it would be: A&W and Popeyes, sometimes Pizza Hut (depending on the locations, some open up until 1am)
I've never seen a Popeyes open that late, ever. That's pretty cool, I'd go for some late night Popeyes for sure.

I've never seen a Popeyes open that late, ever. That's pretty cool, I'd go for some late night Popeyes for sure.
I'm not out that late often, but do I remember back around 2012-ish there was one in downtown that closed at 2 or 3am

Seriously though, the only places near me that's opened 24 hours is a McDonalds and a Waffle House.

I probably leave my house late at night for food but if I were it would be along the theme of a Waffle House type place. I've been craving some pancakes, waffles and bacon recently.

tumblr_ncjibsR0rx1r7gsxzo1_500.jpg

The only thing is that the Waffle House near me has got bad reviews and has had shootings near or at it.

Back