Best Late Night Food Spot In Your Area?

I find when I'm drunk and looking for food I want stuff out of the norm, not the generic fast food stuff. I could damn sure go for some halal at 3am after drinking Hennessy all night.

I don't like fast food late night either.

I like street fare, gyros, pizza,, good sandwiches, food trucks making cool things. I do enjoy halal but thats pretty basic middle eastern food.

I'm right outside Manhattan, so many awesome places to eat late night there.

You can even go for a sit down place on the weekends real late and get some damn good higher end food like Blue Ribbon offers, eating bone marrow at 3 am on a Saturday.

I said earlier the place by my fathers in Ft Lauderdale makes sick sandwiches.

primanti-bros-combo-pack-pastrami-sandwich-pack.7795e721035d0aff36429f32c770304d.jpg

Well its not that its a chosen late night food...but it was Open all night,haha i wish we had that in my current hood. Only shit open all night around here is your avg convenience store

Yeah those places have shit, a convenience store sucks when you want some real food.

Nyc is the best for food.

I don't like fast food late night either.

I like street fare, gyros, pizza,, good sandwiches, food trucks making cool things. I do enjoy halal but thats pretty basic middle eastern food.

I'm right outside Manhattan, so many awesome places to eat late night there.

You can even go for a sit down place on the weekends real late and get some damn good higher end food like Blue Ribbon offers, eating bone marrow at 3 am on a Saturday.

I said earlier the place by my fathers in Ft Lauderdale makes sick sandwiches.

primanti-bros-combo-pack-pastrami-sandwich-pack.7795e721035d0aff36429f32c770304d.jpg
Got damn that sandwich looks bomb as fuck

Cant believe I forgot to mention PHO! Damn near every Pho spot is open til like 3-4am if not 24 hours. Great when your drunk.

pho-saigon.jpg

Thanks I'll for sure check that out. I get off work between midnight and 4am so I'm always looking for late night places. Usually go to Pho Kim Long or Born and Raised. If you haven't tried them I recommend them. Both 24hrs
I need to check out Born and Raised

Steak and Brisket Pho from pho Kim long is the ultimate I'm-drunk-and-hungry food. Love that place

Got damn that sandwich looks bomb as fuck

Primanti brothers is apparently located around the country and the one in Ft Lauderdale is open all night.

As a jersey guy I have to say their pizza is awesome as well. They also make breakfast platters but their sandwiches are what they're known for.

If I'm not mistaken they started in Pittsburgh.

They put fries and homemade coleslaw on all their sandwiches. Bacon egg and cheese from them is insanely good. They use thst sliced bread they have and the coleslaw and the fries on it are sick.

You can get basically any deli sandwich made this way. Plus cheesesteaks, burgers, fried chicken cutlet sandwiches, fried fish. Ugh I just made myself hungry

Cant believe I forgot to mention PHO! Damn near every Pho spot is open til like 3-4am if not 24 hours. Great when your drunk.

pho-saigon.jpg

Mmm a good noodle bar for a quick late night bite is a awesome. Basically sitting on the counter on the sidewalk just eating this After hours.

Damn I'm going to make food

I need to check out Born and Raised

Steak and Brisket Pho from pho Kim long is the ultimate I'm-drunk-and-hungry food. Love that place
Born and Raised is cool. The layout of the bar is funky but the foods pretty legit. One of the few bars I get something other than breakfast foods

3 mins walk from my place

5 mins walk from my place

roti-prata-carousel01-square.jpeg

IMG_8626.JPG

There are at least 10 24hrs stalls that is within 5mins walk from my place. The above 2 is my go-to food.
South East Asia for the win.

IMG_8626.JPG

There are at least 10 24hrs stalls that is within 5mins walk from my place. The above 2 is my go-to food.
Mad jelly yo

Mad jelly yo

Meh~ Singapore is basically an island. 15mins drive after 1am, less traffic, allows me at least another 10+ locations choices to choose from that are 24hrs.

Though I must say my place is really winning. A friend of mine recently moved and he regretted it after 2 weeks. No 24hrs food around his place. He keep driving back to our area to join our group for supper.

I'm sure most Asia countries have this convenience. Namingly, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan. Shitloads of wee hours shops that sell legit good food. A third of them are probably 24hrs.

EDIT:
I know of a stall in Taiwan that opens at 11pm and closes at 2am or earlier, depending on how fast he sells out. Seafood porridge. When I went there couple of years back, I "camped" near the area and asked the locals for it's exact location because the opening timing is not on the dot everyday. Mad delicious.
https://www.google.com.sg/url?sa=i&...ifXZzhwnenITnztozXqpHpkA&ust=1470990349689801
I believe it costed me $3 USD?

Last edited:
There's a street where there a bunch of taco trucks that are out until three or four in the morning selling bomb ass tacos

Primanti brothers is apparently located around the country and the one in Ft Lauderdale is open all night.

As a jersey guy I have to say their pizza is awesome as well. They also make breakfast platters but their sandwiches are what they're known for.

If I'm not mistaken they started in Pittsburgh.

They put fries and homemade coleslaw on all their sandwiches. Bacon egg and cheese from them is insanely good. They use thst sliced bread they have and the coleslaw and the fries on it are sick.

You can get basically any deli sandwich made this way. Plus cheesesteaks, burgers, fried chicken cutlet sandwiches, fried fish. Ugh I just made myself hungry
The bacon egg and cheese sounds bomb. I love me a good breakfast sandwich. A good fried chicken sandwich is essential too.

pho-saigon.jpg
Great minds my man, posted pho for drunk food at the same time lol. You in Vegas Akridge?

That Jack In The Box should be marked as a historical site or something. So many nights spent there working off those Adelitas nights with chicken sandwiches and "tacos" lol. It's pretty much Jack In The Box or Mexican food out here for late night choices. I guess you could include takeout from Ihop or Dennys.
Can't go wrong with Denny's at 2:00 a.m....Lucha Libre Tacos at midnight is quite the treat as well!

Unfortunately, robertitos where the mexicans working the window are always cunts. Probably racist against white people. Dis is mehico you stole our land

In n out is a good one
Learn some basic Spanish, and say you're a light skinned Latino. Fake it til ya make it. Do your best to pull off sea level Cain.

IMG_8626.JPG

Looks good!

pho-saigon.jpg
Any other non-asian member here who prefers to slurp on a bowl of soup instead of some fried greasy fare during/after a night of heavy drunking?

Living in Germany/UK, you couldn't beat a huge, fat fucking doner kebab at 3am

16943.jpg

Back