Best hold against spazzes?

I say take it one step further and go with neon belly pancakes.

That always makes my wife calm down.

alright guys, it's not that funny.

I'll suggest back control with a tight body triangle somewhere above his hips. He'll panic and spend all his energy, but you should be safe and having fun.

Yeah it is I'm LMAO over here. :icon_lol:

On your advice though, good idea. Either that or mount him and loosely apply several submissions without giving up position, americana, kimura, chokes, whatever, just to show him who's in control.

I agree it's pretty damn funny, TS must be like 16.

>>try the back naked choke.

Do you have to get the "third hook" in for that to work?

no no no, you've confused the back naked choke for the 'rear naked poke', thats the one that uses the 3rd hook.

From top I usually find they're pretty easy to control. From bottom I usually find they are easy to sweep.

Man, it must have been a worse day at work than I thought. I completely missed "neon belly" the first time I read this.

By "neon belly" are we talking about "knee on belly"?

I usually use a strong north south variation until they calm down. It is hard to attack from there, but I am only around 140 so I need to just hold them and let them waste some energy before I go back into sidecontrol.

i like arm barring spazzes so they pop their own elbows and its not my fault

ok I don't feel so bad that I wasn't the only one to catch the neon belly, but someone has to give props ... "Rear naked poke" had me about on my knees crying it caught me off guard and in a juvenile mood.

I have rolled with a bunch of spazzes before, but last saturday, this one guy I knew from high school came to our open mat. I let him work in my guard, and he went crazy he kept slaping my legs the guy is strong as hell but most spazzes you get in side control will usually calm down.

Mounted Triangle
Triangle from step across face from scarf
High reverse mount
North-South
Neon Belly, with pant and top gi grips if applicable
Flattened out rear mount

They'll get the message.

if they spaz then i usually spaz more just so they could see how annoying it is to roll with a spaz. then i choke them.

Back