Best Heavyweight at the moment

AJ showed a lot of things in his fight against Klit (like the ability to go down and come back stronger to beat an elite world champion) that we haven’t seen from Wilder, or any other champ/contender. I have to say him based on merit.

AJ showed a lot of things in his fight against Klit (like the ability to go down and come back stronger to beat an elite world champion) that we haven’t seen from Wilder, or any other champ/contender. I have to say him based on merit.

Based on records it's not questionable, which doesn't mean Wilder wouldn't beat Joshua.

But then again, records are the criteria that do matter the most when it comes to pick a n°1.

Really? The four top guys are unbeaten and preparing to fight eachother. Good times.

AJ/Wilder/Parker/Ortiz may not be Ali/Frazier/Foreman, but it’s still a more interesting time in the HW division than it has been for over a decade. I can’t wait to see some of these bouts.

135,147, 160 and HW are all primed for exciting fights.

Based on records it's not questionable, which doesn't mean Wilder wouldn't beat Joshua.

But then again, records are the criteria that do matter the most when it comes to pick a n°1.

Eye-test only goes so far. A good example of that was Lemieux vs. Rubio. David was the favorite all around on paper, but looking pleasing to the eye at one level doesn’t mean the other facets of your game are going to be enough at the next level.

Joshua now. Fury if he came back in mental and physical shape.

Joshua now. Fury if he came back in mental and physical shape.

Fury would probably have to get a win to surpass AJ in my mind. Fury may be lineal but AJs win over Wlad was more impressive imo.

The money for Joshua - Fury would be fucking huge. Provided he beats Parker (and Fury can get back in shape), will Joshua risk his 0 against Wilder before fighting Fury ? Unpredictable shit, IMO.

Wilder
Joshua
Fury

Fury would probably have to get a win to surpass AJ in my mind. Fury may be lineal but AJs win over Wlad was more impressive imo.

Its far more impressive but far tougher as well. It wasn’t pretty but fury won with ease. The fury that beat wlad would still beat Joshua imo but AJ will continue to improve, he still only been boxing about 10 years. Rumours that Tyson may have comeback fights against tarver and/or Briggs. I think a couple of tune up fights are essential before stepping in with Joshua or wilder.
I still think if he can shift the weight he’s a nightmare for both these guys, especially wilder

Joshua can become a great champion! But he needs to change the training plan.

it's obviously between AJ and Wilder.

AJ has the most impressive win and performance on his resume from either fighter.

He showed a great deal of grit, patience, fortitude, will in his fight with Klitchko.

Not many people get back up to win after getting knocked down by Klit. (except Lamont Brewster).

Wilder, has looked devastating against mediocre and average competition. I'm waiting to see him get truly tested.

AJ knocks Fury the fuck out.

As long as we are playing "if" with Tyson Fury...if the Wlad that showed up against AJ had shown up against Fury Wlad wins.
That boar-testicle eating gorilla caught Wlad being complacent, he knew it too that's why he coked and ate his way out of an ass-beating in a rematch in order to save face. ;):mad:

Tyson Fury due to size, and a lots of time to rest. Why has he taken so long to come back? He isnt getting younger.

As long as we are playing "if" with Tyson Fury...if the Wlad that showed up against AJ had shown up against Fury Wlad wins.
That boar-testicle eating gorilla caught Wlad being complacent, he knew it too that's why he coked and ate his way out of an ass-beating in a rematch in order to save face. ;):mad:

I would say it was down to him being far smaller and not being able to bully fury like most of his opponents. It was the same fighter, it’s just fury’s movement and size make him far more awkward for a guy that is fairly averse to taking risks! If wlad fought more aggressively it would’ve been a different outcome but my money would be wlad walking on to something. I just think Tyson is a shit matchup stylistically

I guarantee you and if you offer me even odds or better I’ll make more on this fight with Joshua. What the fuck are his fundamental flaws. I can start but this reeks of heavies bullshit

Back