Best Heavyweight at the moment

Niels

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who do you think is the best heavyweight at this moment? (Most long reign potential)

Jon Jones but he's busy "sand blasting" prostitutes at the moment

Record wise, AJ is clearly ahead. But I've been more impressed by Wilder's performances.

Record wise, AJ is clearly ahead. But I've been more impressed by Wilder's performances.
Mmm... i just feel like he never had a test, i really would love to be proven wrong, but i think once he gets technical competition of his size he won’t be good enough.

AJ on the other hand has proven he can overcome adversity and you can really see his improvements with every fight. Klitschko still was no slouch in their fight even though he was pretty old for a professional athlete. I feel like AJ has alot more potential

Mmm... i just feel like he never had a test, i really would love to be proven wrong, but i think once he gets technical competition of his size he won’t be good enough.

AJ on the other hand has proven he can overcome adversity and you can really see his improvements with every fight. Klitschko still was no slouch in their fight even though he was pretty old for a professional athlete. I feel like AJ has alot more potential

I know, I'm not impressed by his handling. They just counter-programmed the Kovalev/Bivol fights for his Ortiz fight. They could have done it a day later on Sunday, and how come we don't see him fight on CBS.

They're really not doing him any favors to put him name out there. As for AJ, his fight against Takam seemed really poor, wasn't even a legit stoppage. Has 100% T/KO record only on paper now.

I think Wilder's team should offer Povetkin that fight, then Povetkin goes on to get his mandatory against AJ anyways. They could throw a wrench by pulling a move like that. Would annoy the hell out of Hearn & Co. But helps Wilder because the fans won't be interested in the AJ-Povetkin fight as much, except to compare to see how they both performed respectively against the same opponent.

More like who's the least worst, at the moment.

Andy Ruiz, and by "best" I mean "hungriest".

Joshua over Wilder at the moment because of the win over Klitschko.

It's AJ at the minute just because Wlad is a far better win then anything on Wilders record. Even if you were impressed by the way that he stiffed Stiverne who's to say that AJ wouldn't have done the same? The two fights coming up will bring us closer to knowing where these guys stand. If Wilder has a good win over Ortiz and AJ struggles against Parker then I might be swayed.

Back