Best head movement in MMA history?

4RfqrG4W89awpF4Ud-ev3n-HDJ79rzkctE6yQtUeWfI.png

A3F56BBB-F618-49CD-8FBA-A930C9EE23DD-8672-000008F1888BA894.jpg

“Zero evidence”

{<diva}

These pictures are so far from evidences.

1) Fiz
2) Izzy
3) Max
4) Whitaker
5) Wonderboy
6) Poirier
7) Till
8) Uriah Hall
9) Volk
10)Sean O'Malley

retards say gsp for everything my god. In the other thread "Best Kicks of all time in MMA" People were saying GSP over people like Cro Crop and Edson lmao

In all fairness, to him it looks like an injection mark, so i understand his skepticism, plus GSP did look amazing (physique-wise) inside the cage and he could physically deal with all the guys the pre-USADA era had offered him, so being *suspicious* to an extent is fair, if you ask me.

Funny enough though, i have this bump even when i'm not lean. I could go to a doctor, but it doesn't really mess my looks up, nor did it ever cause me any problems and i have had this for over 10, if not 15 or more years, i think.

I have the same thing on my upper abs. About pea sized. Just a hard piece of fat. Got one on my cheat and leg too.

Scared the shit out of me years ago but hasn’t grown or anything since.

Not sure who would inject in their abs. Lol.

38 year old Silva got KOd after going on a UFC record 16 fight win streak (14 finishes) with 11 title defenses and 3 1st round LHW KOs

36 year old Weidman has been KOd 6 times in 8 fights

27 year old prime GSP tapped to strikes to a LW journeyman in 3 minutes. 32 year old prime GSP was battered into retirement by Hendricks
Silva still got punched a bunch. He just had an iron chin. He did also have great head movement.

The only reason he thinks that though is because at some point he saw it on Sherdog lol

Yeah I mean human beings have flaws, I have my rib stick out slightly, when I was a kid I was worried about it until my doctor told me it was normal

Chael has the same thing, I'm sure it looks like an "injection bump" to some lmao
Chael-Sonnen-Rib.jpg
I have at least twelve of them bumps and I’m an all n(f)atty ripped sherbro

Everyone Francis knocks out. Turnin folks into bobble heads

Why must one have proof of PED usage to speculate on an mma DISCUSSION forum? No one gets scolded in real life when they assume OJ was guilty. I understand your mouth writing a paycjeck your ass cant cash, so be ready to back it up with some enpirical or anecdotal knowledge, or some citations or sometning, but i dont agree thst ppl should be yellow carded for assuming GSP used some PEDS. Did Coleman ever piss dirty? Hell did Ronny Coleman ever piss dirty? No but we both speculate that they juiced without being yellow carded.

Lmao at the noobs who began to watch mma in 2013/2014 and don’t know jackshit about Anderson. Izzy failled misserably against a 37 year old, stuck in the mud Jan who got ktfo by mw Santos not long ago. It’s a blasphemy to compare both.

skysports-israel-adesanya-mma_5296144.jpg

WellwornZigzagAmericanblackvulture-size_restricted.gif

1ce599938e8827b3a16ce6bbcfba9b0f.gif

I want to see your favorite fighter at 36+ years old and 36+ fights. Most of them can’t handle 30 fights in their lifetime. Habib, Gsp, Jones, DC, Stipe..... all gone with way less than that # of fights.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back