Best head movement in MMA history?

lF8GQw7.jpg

final.jpg

{<diva}

“Zero evidence”
Hahahahahaaha do you know anything about PEDs outside of Sherdog?

We're going in circles and you're not even reading what I say lol, but that's not evidence of anything. You can hardly even see anything there

The only people that even talk about "injection bumps" are morons on Sherdog

Last edited:
Wasn,t an elite fighter, but Brad ''one punch'' Pickett had terrific head movement

I don’t care to see your stomach. I appreciate the offer.

But again, you are aware that injection bumps can be a sign of PED usage, correct? I am not and have not said it’s definitive but I’m simply arguing against the position that there is absolutely no evidence of PED usage.

I don’t know that GSP ever took anything banned. But there is some evidence to support it.

And if you disagree, genuine question, other than a failed test, what would count as evidence of PED usage? Again, nothing absolute. Just evidence.
I just don't think the thing on his stomach is an injection mark, to me it looks like what i have, which i'm not sure what it is, but it feels a bit as if the tissue is very thin there and the intestines push against it, lol.
Other than on his stomach, does he have other things on his body which to you look like injection marks? because i never found any, though i could obviously have missed something.

I always thought the only thing that made GSP look *a bit* suspect, was his physique, but then again the in-cage lighting, sweat and inevitably getting a bit of a pump during fighting make fighters look far crazier inside the cage than outside and under normal circumstances.

Anyways, in case GSP ever admitted to using PEDs, i'm not sure if i can hold it against him too much (aside from saying he's clean, because saying he wanted them to get banned in a scenario where he was on them still isn't necessarily hypocritical, as he could've been willing to use them as long as they're rampant, but generally would've loved to compete in a clean sport much more) as many of his opponents probably have used something too (some of those popped as well, IIRC.)
For this reason, i also don't give Silva too much shit for him popping, at least does it not really taint his legacy much imo, which was cemented pre-USADA.

I just don't think the thing on his stomach is an injection mark, to me it looks like what i have, which i'm not sure what it is, but it feels a bit as if the tissue is very thin there and the intestines push against it, lol.
Other than on his stomach, does he have other things on his body which to you look like injection marks? because i never found any, though i could obviously have missed something.

I always thought the only thing that made GSP look *a bit* suspect, was his physique, but then again the in-cage lighting, sweat and inevitably getting a bit of a pump during fighting make fighters look far crazier inside the cage than outside and under normal circumstances.

Anyways, in case GSP ever admitted to using PEDs, i'm not sure if i can hold it against him too much (aside from saying he's clean, because saying he wanted them to get banned in a scenario where he was on them still isn't necessarily hypocritical, as he could've been willing to use them as long as they're rampant, but generally would've loved to compete in a clean sport much more) as many of his opponents probably have used something too (some of those popped as well, IIRC.)
For this reason, i also don't give Silva too much shit for him popping, at least does it not really taint his legacy much imo, which was cemented pre-USADA.
Exactly, people always clown you if you mention your own experience, but a lot of people have some type of bump when they get really lean. To call that evidence of steroids is laughable.

I've seen GSP IRL a few times, and I'd be very very surprised if he wasn't on the gear. But anyway. Who cares.

Exactly, people always clown you if you mention your own experience, but a lot of people have some type of bump when they get really lean. To call that evidence of steroids is laughable.
In all fairness, to him it looks like an injection mark, so i understand his skepticism, plus GSP did look amazing (physique-wise) inside the cage and he could physically deal with all the guys the pre-USADA era had offered him, so being *suspicious* to an extent is fair, if you ask me.

Funny enough though, i have this bump even when i'm not lean. I could go to a doctor, but it doesn't really mess my looks up, nor did it ever cause me any problems and i have had this for over 10, if not 15 or more years, i think.

In all fairness, to him it looks like an injection mark, so i understand his skepticism, plus GSP did look amazing (physique-wise) inside the cage and he could physically deal with all the guys the pre-USADA era had offered him, so being *suspicious* to an extent is fair, if you ask me.

Funny enough though, i have this bump even when i'm not lean. I could go to a doctor, but it doesn't really mess my looks up, nor did it ever cause me any problems and i have had this for over 10, if not 15 or more years, i think.
The only reason he thinks that though is because at some point he saw it on Sherdog lol

Yeah I mean human beings have flaws, I have my rib stick out slightly, when I was a kid I was worried about it until my doctor told me it was normal

Chael has the same thing, I'm sure it looks like an "injection bump" to some lmao
Chael-Sonnen-Rib.jpg

That's common defense for muay thai, a lot of traditional muay thai fighters slip the head kicks by pulling back instead of trying to block it. It's like a boxers pull counter. I think this post is more about continuous head movement, one strike are just slips and pull counters. Head movement is being able to dodge/slip multiple strikes.
Yeah I know. Just wanted to pick the less obvious choice. :D

I imagine there will be plenty of sweet sweet Anderson gifs. I'd post the Cody vs Cruz gif, if it didn't make me cry.

<DCrying>

EDIT:

While we're here, some poor soul got smoked trying to pull this off in ONE FC recently. Super pain in the ass to pull up the gif.

Here's the vid from Youtube though, stamped.

Hi guys, I know it is unsettling to think that some of the most vocal proponents of testing and outspoken opponents of steroid use could possibly be juicing themselves. I would like to settle the debate based on years of athletic experience at the amateur and professional level and countless hours spent in gyms across America. I've spent a lot of time around so-called "A-level" athletes, bodybuilders, martial artists, etc., some of whom take "special vitamins."

GSP falls into the category of blatantly obvious.
So does Conor McGregor.
Ready for a couple of other shockers?
Brock Lesnar
CM Punk

An example of someone whose physique was not a dead giveaway is Anderson Silva.

It's a tough pill to swallow guys, I know, when one of your favorite fighters, turns out to be a cheater and a liar. I know. It's like the feeling I had when I discovered Junior Dos Santos had an ugly wife. Let's remember we're all human and fallible, and even the most seemingly powerful men in the world can be insecure inside.

Maybe it's recency bias but Sean Strickland's was pretty nice in his last fight iirc.

Yeah I know. Just wanted to pick the less obvious choice. :D

I imagine there will be plenty of sweet sweet Anderson gifs. I'd post the Cody vs Cruz gif, if it didn't make me cry.

<DCrying>

EDIT:

While we're here, some poor soul got smoked trying to pull this off in ONE FC recently. Super pain in the ass to pull up the gif.

Here's the vid from Youtube though, stamped.

Oh shit nice post, I hadn't seen that

Hi guys, I know it is unsettling to think that some of the most vocal proponents of testing and outspoken opponents of steroid use could possibly be juicing themselves. I would like to settle the debate based on years of athletic experience at the amateur and professional level and countless hours spent in gyms across America. I've spent a lot of time around so-called "A-level" athletes, bodybuilders, martial artists, etc., some of whom take "special vitamins."

GSP falls into the category of blatantly obvious.
So does Conor McGregor.
Ready for a couple of other shockers?
Brock Lesnar
CM Punk

An example of someone whose physique was not a dead giveaway is Anderson Silva.

It's a tough pill to swallow guys, I know, when one of your favorite fighters, turns out to be a cheater and a liar. I know. It's like the feeling I had when I discovered Junior Dos Santos had an ugly wife. Let's remember we're all human and fallible, and even the most seemingly powerful men in the world can be insecure inside.

How do you explain them passing all of the drug tests which also detects masking agents?

But then non-exist vs Dillashaw

They knew their stuff from the gym.
Cody nearly had him out in the first. Went crazy stupid and TJ showed some very slick footwork, switch stance attacks

It could be a cyst. They do pop up in random spots on peoples bodies and they differ in size. Cyst can develop externally and internally.

GSP’s godlike physique and injection bumps (or insect bites lol) are without a doubt evidence of PED usage. You’re a clown if you think otherwise and probably have a sub-80 IQ.

Yeah...no.

The definition of evidence is clearly eluding you.

A bump on a mans stomach and a great physique is not “evidence” of PED usage. It’s really not.

Reasons for suspicion? Sure.

However absolutely not evidence of PED usage.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back