Best Foreigners in Muay Thai

Discussion in 'Muay Thai and Kickboxing' started by The MM Analyst, Jul 14, 2020.

1. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Throwing my apanyent

<{afrobol}>

2. Tayski Stand-up Fighting

Can't be bothered reading your long rants especially since they're full of flaws and heavily biased bullshit. However I'll address 2 ridiculous things I saw in your post:
    Lol at the troll attempt. What are you even doing here polluting this thread then?
    You seem to forget that the Kickboxing you cherish comes from Muay Thai and is just a watered down version to please a Western audience. The sport of Muay Thai exists since the beginning of the 20th century while Kickboxing started in the 60's and 70's when the Japanese imported Muay Thai and made it their own version. Kickboxing is considered a joke in a lot of countries.
    Not a single Romanian in any of the top WKF men ranking in Kumite at any age:
    https://www.wkf.net/ranking
    Romanians are also non existent in Kyokushin, you don't see them in any top rankings. The last IFK world championship was even hosted in Romania, and look at how many Romanians ended in the final rankings:
    upload_2020-7-17_9-55-49.png
    They have a couple currently in the rankings: http://www.wbcmuaythai.com/ratting.php
    Regien Eersel for instance who does both MT and KB.

Freakzeek likes this.
  3. SuperLuigi Red Belt

RD was influenced in style, developing his kicking game for sure after training in Thailand. The thing that for me alienates him from other nak muays though is that he used essentially zero clinch grappling. Watch his fight with Orono and its like hes never clinched before.

4. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Throwing my apanyent

You don t need to convince me, man. People ITT are mistaking Muay Thai the ruleset with Muay Thai the few fighting styles as taught in Thailand and used by Thais.

Dekkers fought in Muay Thai using something else. For me it s noteven contraversial.

irish_thug likes this.
  5. baconCrunch Brown Belt

1st, there were no thai heavyweights
    2nd, aerts, bojansky, hoost, etc only fought other farangs in kickboxing rules, never real muay thai
    3rd, dekkers lost every time in title bouts to the top thais. he ended his career without winning any major stadium titles.

6. baconCrunch Brown Belt

nadaka has accomplished more than any farang, in a competitive wgt class

fujiwara is the 1st pioneer, raja champ, as he did it during the heyday of mt in a stacked division

Yodsanan likes this.
  7. Snubnoze707 High Level

If you want to keep trolling here then you are playing with fire already having dubs. I've ended many trolls careers, you can be next.

8. Gratis Blue Belt

Please do.

9. Gratis Blue Belt

I only browse this forum from time to time but even I'm getting tired of your bullshit.

Dekkers and I think Kaman are the only fighters on that list who fought in Muay Thai, and Dekkers is the only one who fought what can be considered to be elite Thais, and he had a losing record against them. So no, they didn't "destroy all the Thais at their own game". You want to talking about beating people at their own game, look at what Buakaw did to K-1, who is no where near one of the best MT fighters.

It's quite amusing how you stink up this forum with your 'Kickboxing is better than Muay Thai' gimmick, despite the fact that Kickboxing is essentially watered down Muay Thai, and Thai fighters are constantly transitioning to Kickboxing and dominating yet Kickboxers almost never try their hand at FTR, much less do as well as MT fighters do in Kickboxing. Even Petrosyan, who is perhaps the best p4p kickboxer ever, started out in Muay Thai.

Of course you probably won't respond to any of this just like you don't respond to anyone else who retorts your nonsense because you're just a shitty troll.

Freakzeek likes this.
  10. Kanka Black Belt

Would be interesting to make a list of top kickboxers who started out in Muay Thai vs top kickboxers who started out in something else (ie "kickboxing", kyoyushin etc). IIRC even Tenshin has a Muay Thai background, not sure though.

Freakzeek likes this.
  11. KBE6EKCTAH_CCP Throwing my apanyent

Is this a joke? Dekkers has a shit-tier record under stadium rules fighting Thais and the last 3 never fought in stadiums s far as I know. No Thais of that weight.

12. Tayski Stand-up Fighting

Tenshin started in Kyokushin as a very young kid and then Kickboxing in his teenage years. He did eventually study Muay Thai but his background is Kyokushin and then Kickboxing.

Kanka likes this.
  13. Tayski Stand-up Fighting

We got rid of spacetime, it would be great to get rid of this clown too. Make the trolls fear this subforum!

Snubnoze707 likes this.
  14. PhanKS White Belt

Fujiwara
    Bill
    Nadaka
    JWP
    Starbowsky
    Rafi
    Dekkers
    Villaume

Order from best to last best.