Best finishing moves

forum poster

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
The stunner is awesome when it gets sold really well.

The pedigree was pretty awesome but pretty dangerous the way Triple H used to keep the arms locked in throughout.

My all time favorites

The real Burning Hammer, not that fake safe version wrestlers now days are doing.

Tiger Driver '91

My all time favorites

The real Burning Hammer, not that fake safe version wrestlers now days are doing.

Tiger Driver '91

An Offering of powdered vertebrae for JUST BLEED God to chop up and snort lines off of a succubi's titties.

Always enjoyed Finishers that could come out of nowhere without any setup.

RKO, Diamond Cutter, Black Mass, ect ect

I'm actually a big fan of The Jackhammer.

Also, going olde skool, Mr. Wrestling #2's knee lift was smooth as silk.

Minoru Special I and Minoru Special II are really, really cool. Looked for videos, couldn't find any. But they are sweet.

xlT6C0.gif

Always enjoyed Finishers that could come out of nowhere without any setup.

RKO, Diamond Cutter, Black Mass, ect ect
I find it sad people only know it as the RKO now. It was always the Diamond Cutter when I was growing up and it was always thrilling.

I came to post the Diamond Cutter and was glad to see others beat me to it.

For modern finishers, even though it's convoluted, I like Omega's One Winged Angel.

You know, what was always special to me, especially during the Attitude Era, was any moment when the Rock, especially perhaps as a heel, would stagger to his feet in the midst of a brutal match and, though he could barely stand, summon the energy to throw off his elbow pad and perform the People's Elbow. There was something magical about seeing this heel who could be so cowardly most of the time do something in the middle of a big match that symbolized fortitude. I think the most awesome occasion of this was the Triple H-Rock Summerslam ladder match. That was the first time the crowd ever chanted "Rocky, Rocky, Rocky...", and it began when he hit that elbow.

Razor's Edge when Hall used to fold people in half with it...

I guess when he went to the WWF is when he started doing it in a safer manner..

I remember when the Razor's Edge was devastating

I also remember Psycho Sid swinging a guy strapped to a stretcher like a baseball bat into the steel post..

Did that happen or is my memory playing tricks on me?

I've always liked the powerbomb and variations of it. Undertakers last ride might be my favorite tho.

Razor's Edge when Hall used to fold people in half with it...

I guess when he went to the WWF is when he started doing it in a safer manner..

I remember when the Razor's Edge was devastating

I also remember Psycho Sid swinging a guy strapped to a stretcher like a baseball bat into the steel post..

Did that happen or is my memory playing tricks on me?

I remember him shopping cart pushing jobbers into the pole/steps on a stretcher in the leadup to WM8

Think the backboard was bigshow on Rey

Back