Best film since 2010?

I think you made a mistake listing the Dark Knight Rises. That's supposed to be in the worst film since 2010 thread. How anyone could vote for that pos over Inception is beyond me.

Toy Story 3
Black Swan
Drive
Silver Linings Playbook

I can't pick between Gravity, Stoker and The World's End :(

I absolutely hate how Bane goes out in that movie. Come on. The most sinister person to destroy Gotham, controls it for months, and that's how he goes out? Really???

Yeah no kidding! Unceremoniously blown away by Hathaway? Brutal.

The other thing I'll remember from that scene is right after Batman kicks Bane through the door, some random henchman runs at him with a shotgun. It's kind of a Batman movie trademark, but still.

Yeah no kidding! Unceremoniously blown away by Hathaway? Brutal.

The other thing I'll remember from that scene is right after Batman kicks Bane through the door, some random henchman runs at him with a shotgun. It's kind of a Batman movie trademark, but still.

sums it up perfectly lol

Im with the other people slamming TDKR. Doesn't belong on this list.

Im with the other people slamming TDKR. Doesn't belong on this list.

Word.

I love the other two, but had real trouble with TDKR. The whole thing seemed off to me and silly somehow in comparison to the other two films. I've only seen it the once and I'd like to watch it again, but during my first go through I found myself repeatedly thinking "What the fuck? That's pretty retarded/convenient/nonsensical/unconvincing."

To be honest, I didn't realise quite how lacking the past few years have been film wise. There has been very little that has really grabbed my attention.

I guess I'd throw my vote behind Black Swan, The Fighter or Drive. All very good films... though not what I'd call great.

It's kind of surprising to me, because in the late 2000-2010 decade there were quite a few genuine classics, IMO: No Country For Old Men, There Will Be Blood, TDK, Moon etc

I went with The Avengers because I am a comic book collector.

I don't know what to choose really. There's a difference on when I think about the "best" movie and my favorite movie. My favorite movies are definitely The Avengers & The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, because they're are the movies that I have been waiting for and lived up to my expectations. I'm not sure what I think the best movie is.

hard to judge the best, but the two most enjoyable watching experiences I have had since 2010 were Django Unchained and Pacific Rim.

Django Unchained.

Always thought Inception was overrated tbh.

Only saw 2 movies on the list, so I voted for Django. Inception wasn't really bad, but I can't see myself watching the movie again.

Inception was a mediocore film and it's only purpose was to make dumb people feel smart and philosophical.

Goltzius and the pelican company

that movie is totally insane and a masterpiece

honorable mention to drive, midnight in paris, amour, the master, and only god forgives

My favourite film since 2010 has been "La Grande Bellezza" (The Great Beauty) by Paolo Sorrentino. Simply a masterpiece!

Inception followed by Django for me. Then Avengers and TDKR.

Avengers
Sinister
Man of steel

Back