Best film since 2010?

I loved The Intouchables. I kept hearing good things and putting it off but gee it smacks you with the feel goodies. I smiled a big smile most of the way through that movie.

I do agree with:
The Avengers - good fun
Inception - innovative if incomplete
The Hobbit - better than lotrs. It had more adult dialogue, not just cliche one liners.

TDKR...
The Avengers...

Really?

Midnight in Paris, Take Shelter, Django, the Way Back, Beginners, The Impossible, Life of Pi, the Descendents, Inception, the Town

That's probably my top 10 of the last three years. Midnight in Paris is fucking delightful, loved that movie

Toy Story 3 was the first animated film to made me tear up since Mufasa died.
Awesome movie.

TDKR...
The Avengers...

Really?

Midnight in Paris, Take Shelter, Django, the Way Back, Beginners, The Impossible, Life of Pi, the Descendents, the Town

That's probably my top 10 of the last three years. Midnight in Paris is fucking delightful, loved that movie

Everything minus inception. Popcorn flick at best.

Same here, I pick The Fighter with my vote. War Horse as an honorable mention.

How did Warrior sneak in this poll?!
It was better than the movie you voted for.

julien-shaking-head.gif

Agree to disagree.

I was going to vote for How to Train Your Dragon but then I saw The Fighter was in the others list. That movie is way better than Warrior and should be on the official poll. I'm not even much of a boxing fan at all but it isn't hard to tell between an average sports movie and an exceptional one.

So my vote goes to The Fighter.

I have both and I find Fighter to have much more replay value. Warrior was just ok, it could of been better if not for the awkward last half hour or so. It looked like a 12 year old mashed together the tournament characters from a comic book, little actual fight authenticity and realism.

Moneyball. I can name better movies that came out before 2010 but that's the only one I've watched more than once that came out after. Haven't seen Gravity yet though.

I have both and I find Fighter to have much more replay value. Warrior was just ok, it could of been better if not for the awkward last half hour or so. It looked like a 12 year old mashed together the tournament characters from a comic book, little actual fight authenticity and realism.

I agree entirely and I think it gets a lot of undeserved credit because its the only MMA movie that's not complete shit.

how is it that TDKR beat out the avengers?

what a piece of crap movie

Either The Social Network, Life of Pi, or Zero Dark Thirty. I'll go with Zero Dark Thirty.

Uhh... That list sucks.

I choose Inception. Loved that movie when I first watched it and enjoyed it even more during multiple viewings.

It seems trendy to hate on TDKR. The movie was really good. The weakest part about it was the dialogue.

Django closely followed by Dredd 3D

Back