Best fighters that came from South California?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Seeing how you have guys like khabib come from difficult countries or places, it made me wonder if there are great fighters that come from paradise?

USA_Cub-Swanson.jpg

Where’s Faber from? Somewhere in SoCal? He’s probably got the best resume I can think of off the top of my head. Though I think Hendo is from SoCal as well come to think of it.

Where’s Faber from? Somewhere in SoCal? He’s probably got the best resume I can think of off the top of my head. Though I think Hendo is from SoCal as well come to think of it.

Faber lives in Sacramento now but I am not sure where he was raised.

In general it seems like most of the California fighters are from the bay area but their are some good ones from so cal

I would have to say the guy with the biggest name and best career was probably Tito

Seeing how you have guys like khabib come from difficult countries or places, it made me wonder if there are great fighters that come from paradise?
Don’t know about coming form paradise but next guy who fights khazmat will end up in paradise

Off the top of my head:

Luke Rockhold
Tony Ferguson
Tito Ortiz
Beneil Dariush
Frank Shamrock

Josh Thompson and Dominick Cruz

This guy...just editing in Cruz to make it seem as if you thought of the name just before me when you seen my post first....smh

Faber lives in Sacramento now but I am not sure where he was raised.
Born in SoCal (Isla Vista) but by the time he got in middleschool he was already un the Excremento area.

If you cal SoCal the paradise... tons of little hells there.

The whole premise of the thread is idiotic BTW

Sacramento is Nor Cal

Back