Best fight shorts?

DougSupreme

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm not concerned with design or graphics. I want to know what fight shorts are the best based on fit, durability, flexibility, and any other features that you feel are noteworthy. Pretend that all fight shorts are a single solid color, and let me know which ones you feel are best and why.

Use the Search option on top. but since you are a White belt it explains alot. so i will say what i usually say

Koral, Venum, and Triumph United are my fav shorts.

Clinchgear are probably the most super-comfortable; if you don't ever plan on losing/gaining weight

Overall, though...based upon value alone and functinoality, TruthFightwear are fantastic......lightweight/breathes, stretch panels on the crotch/outer thighs, elastic waist with drawstring, and really good velcro closure...and for literally half the cost you'd pay for bigger named stuff...

I just got my Cageside MMA shorts last night and I'm very impressed with the quality. I'm going to be doing a review shortly.

Clinchgear are probably the most super-comfortable; if you don't ever plan on losing/gaining weight

Overall, though...based upon value alone and functinoality, TruthFightwear are fantastic......lightweight/breathes, stretch panels on the crotch/outer thighs, elastic waist with drawstring, and really good velcro closure...and for literally half the cost you'd pay for bigger named stuff...

Thanks for the response.

Thanks to everyone else who replied, but now, WHY do you like them?

Use the Search option on top. but since you are a White belt it explains alot. so i will say what i usually say

Koral, Venum, and Triumph United are my fav shorts.

1. He didnt ask for your "favorite"
2. U didnt explain why?

so try reading the question before u bash on someone!

i think sprawls are top notch! they last a LONG time, they are comfortable, and they are made of good quality!

i think sprawls are top notch! they last a LONG time, they are comfortable, and they are made of good quality!

I'm not concerned with design or graphics. I want to know what fight shorts are the best based on fit, durability, flexibility, and any other features that you feel are noteworthy. Pretend that all fight shorts are a single solid color, and let me know which ones you feel are best and why.

the coolest ones I have are the NoGi, but for comfort I like my sprawls, 3rd Koral

Back