Best fight shorts?

-Sprawl b/c overall quality, they've never failed.
-Nogi; Again b/c overall quality and looks. Wish they mine were split seem though.
-Hitman; Heard nothing but good things.
-Warrior Wear; Again good things just $$ and tacky looks.
-Koral; Up with the rest and little more low key.
-Inspirit; Same as above.

My top two choices just based on functionality, durability and overall performance: Sprawl G-Flex XT and Hitman 4way Recon shorts.

Sprawl and truth have been my faves. Once I get to try warrior wear and clinch gear, I'll give you my pinions on them

Clinchgear is my choice. Got a pair of sprawls ordered...we will see how those workout.

My favorites right now are Inspirit Spec 2s. Not made of any stretch material, but the cut is absolutely perfect. They're meant to be worn a little higher on the waist though (just below the belly button) and the legs run a bit longer than some other brands (Koral especially).

For the price, cage walk's are a pretty good bet. I've had mine for two months and they've held up quite good.

OTM Built 2 fight shorts with the gi material in the middle. amazingly comfortable.

sprawls are damn good, although unless you have cro cop thighs, the split seam is a bit much.

The flex panel is more than enough for me, I am thinking about closing up the split seams via tailor.

Back