best ever by nation

How are you guys not putting Mousasi in for Armenia? It's because he drew with Jardine, isn't it? Sheesh, that "loss" to Mo is looking really bad now too.

Because he is dutch and Rutten already is the nr1 dutch MMA fighter.

Seriously why are people mentioning Dekkers and Hoost? We are talking MMA right?

Because he is dutch and Rutten already is the nr1 dutch MMA fighter.

Seriously why are people mentioning Dekkers and Hoost?

Dekkers? lol, a really tough can crusher

Watch the fight Penacchio (savate) vs Dekker (MT) to see a great example of sweet technique triumphing over rough power.

Ireland:....Do I even need to say it?

Marcus Davis?

Famous-characters-Troll-face-Troll-face-poker-45046.png

Dennis siver for Germany. He's German isn't he?
Lombard is Australian he's been out here since 2000.
Lee Murray would of been the best English fighter.

Dennis siver for Germany. He's German isn't he?
Lombard is Australian he's been out here since 2000.
Lee Murray would of been the best English fighter.

Bisping > Murray. In every aspect of the game
Lombard is better than any Australian or Cuban fighter ever.

Such a bad list they omitted some important while listing others where the listed fighter is the only person of significance to ever represent the country in big stage mma.

Such a shit list.

Korea: Korean Zombie
USA: Cain Velasquez
Brazil: Anderson Silva
Russia: Fedor
Canada: GSP

USA: Jones
Brazil: Anderson
Japan: Sakuraba(better legacy, Okami might have been the better fighter)
England: This is very tough to say. Neither Hardy nor Bisping really got an impressive list of wins, but Hardy did get a title shot.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it Gomi might have actually been the best Japanese figher, didn't come to mind at first for some reason.

USA: Jones
Brazil: Anderson
Japan: Sakuraba(better legacy, Okami might have been the better fighter)
England: This is very tough to say. Neither Hardy nor Bisping really got an impressive list of wins, but Hardy did get a title shot.

Edit: Actually now that I think about it Gomi might have actually been the best Japanese figher, didn't come to mind at first for some reason.

It's difficult not be a fan of early 2000's Gomi. But when we talk about who is the best fighter ever, I will recognize more someone as Okami that has been fighting as a legit top ten fighter during a whole decade, only lossing against the best of the best, than a guy as Gomi, who was great one time, but has been barely a top 20 fighter during almost the last ten years. And yes, the sport has evolved, to be a top fighter in your weightclass nowadays requires higher overall skill level than 10 years ago.
Of course, if we are talking about legacy, there are several ahead Okami in Japan.

I know swick was top ten when hardy beat him I just don't know how high he was. That and fighting for the title is more than bisping has ever done. I wouldn't actually rank hardy over bisping but an argument could be made only because bisping lost every big fight he was ever given.

Damn, jones is already the American goat. I really don't like the guy but there's no denying everything he's accomplished in such a short time at such a young age.

Back