Best 'Ending Scenes' in movie history?

tumblr_mdd4uqzPiR1qddfrco1_500.gif
i always loved that ending, watched it with my dad, he was a Christian in Iraq and his family was persecuted for being Christian. He doesn’t say much but When he was watching you could tell he was aggravated with Saladin because he was a big deal to Muslims, but when he watched that ending I saw this hard ass tear up because he was moved

That was a lie. They had to ransom themselves out. Those who couldn't pay were sold into slavery. That movie sucked. I'm a history nerd and it was hard to watch so much be so wrong all the time
its a movie, I’m not privy to details of its accuracy, but it was a still a good ending

i always loved that ending, watched it with my dad, he was a Christian in Iraq and his family was persecuted for being Christian. He doesn’t say much but When he was watching you could tell he was aggravated with Saladin because he was a big deal to Muslims, but when he watched that ending I saw this hard ass tear up because he was moved

its a movie, I’m not privy to details of its accuracy, but it was a still a good ending

See that's the problem though. Your father probably walked out of the theater with a false respect for Saladin and his army.

This is still epic

The 13th Floor twist at the end was pretty damn cool too. I don't want to spoil things, a def must watch

Star Wars "A New Hope" was pure magic, especially the ending.

Can't miss the throne room, goat soundtrack!

Dang man. Rough for your dad.

I think it makes a huge difference between letting everyone go...or ransoming the rich and enslaving all the poor. That's a huge difference there.

I don't know about the greatest ever, but I loved the ending of Pan's Labyrinth.

See that's the problem though. Your father probably walked out of the theater with a false respect for Saladin and his army.
No, he was saying it’s just a movie, I remember trying to research Saladin, bulshit research really, I’m not good at finding good information but I remember that he was a controversial figure, some say he was basically a cold hearted killer others didn’t like him because they thought he was too soft (this is just what I found at the time when the movie was out). I understand what your saying and you’re not wrong. Maybe he was a piece of shit, but I have to be honest and say I hope not, it would just be another disappointment and who needs more of that
Dang man. Rough for your dad.

I think it makes a huge difference between letting everyone go...or ransoming the rich and enslaving all the poor. That's a huge difference there.
you’re right, that’s the difference between good and evil. Is it a fact that’s what happened? I ask this because I was told by some Muslim friends that many Muslims didn’t like him because his ideology was different, that he wanted to coexist with other religions. I don’t know what’s true, I just know I liked the movies version, which would make me a sucker, but am I to assume that everyone is/was an asshole?

Not as big a Goodfella's fan overall as some here but...

Everyone seemed to hate it, but I thought this was amazing

<mma1>

Last edited:

cant find the whole thing, but last of the mohicans

The Silence of the Lambs pops into my mind,

Back