Best diving punches in MMA history

Mike swick had a good 1 on DeMarcus Johnson. I think that was his name

That follow up on the ping at 100
Lol- whatever - semantics( I know - had a feeling where you were going with that obvious question. When I see " diving" , I'm throwing that beauty in no matter what follows...... just so you know so you dont have to waste the minute you did to reply....and I mean that respectfully)

Gwa7jHw.gif

So you admit I was great? I think you mean greatest of all time. I think deep down inside you feel I am the GOAT.
Way back in the day you were hilarious, derailing threads with ease. But those days are long gone unfortunately and its time for you to hang em up. Now you are mainly ignored and need to promote your failing threads in you sig

Way back in the day you were hilarious, derailing threads with ease. But those days are long gone unfortunately and its time for you to hang em up. Now you are mainly ignored and need to promote your failing threads in you sig
I’m getting more likes than ever.

You need to hang up you’re hatred. How bow dah?

I remember Machida had a really nice 1 on Thiago Silva (sp). I think he got a really nice trip on him then came down with him & landed a nice follow up punch for the knockout. It was a really nice looking sequence. Very smooth.

Back