Best diving punches in MMA history

Hendo, thats all i'm gonna say, I used this other one in a takedowns thread but its relevant here too I feel

Attachments

• rick-hawn-gif.gif
    rick-hawn-gif.gif
    1.3 MB · Views: 18
King Mo's just perfectly landed, and the pass was perfectly executed too.

Dh1qFfaWsAI8TqK.jpg

/thread

The one and only time you can self end a thread and it's okay. Well played sir.

dirty dan up to his usual trick of the late follow up on an unconscious fighter.
If you think about it logically, its not Dan's fault the fighters are not moving their head or have their guard up.

Fedor launching a scud missile into nogs guard is #1.

Hendo’s have a habit of being after the opponent is already dazed or worse. They can hit the broad side of a barn.

Shogun’s are more impressive as they are used against a coherent opponent and are still effective.

I don't think Hendo or Stephens should be in the equation. Sure they were excellent scenes of over the top violence but they were on people who were already knocked out.

What about the times when it's the finishing move on someone laying down with an open guard. Shogun and Machida were bosses of that. And sometimes it backfires (i.e. Gegard vs Jacare)

Nah you are like the Johnny Hendricks of trolling. Used to be great, able to derail a whole thread, now mainly ignored
So you admit I was great? I think you mean greatest of all time. I think deep down inside you feel I am the GOAT.

Uhhhhhhh how is the deadliest diving punch ever thrown not in this thread yet?

2v3n574.jpg
28iumw4_th.jpg

Scares the shit out of me every time, Duffee was lucky to come out of that alive.

Uhhhhhhh how is the deadliest diving punch ever thrown not in this thread yet?

2v3n574.jpg
28iumw4_th.jpg

Scares the shit out of me every time, Duffee was lucky to come out of that alive.

So I came in to post this exact gif but knew someone would beat me to it. I went post by post and was surprised it wasn't mentioned. Until the very last post, which was yours lol.

Back