Best Deodorant

Deodorant sucks. Use Anti-perspirant it keeps you dry and fresher.

I use Dove for Men Anti-perspirant and it's awesome. Smells good, the chicks love it and it's not sticky and keeps you dry.

Dove-Men-care-Antiperspirant-Deodorant-Extra-Fresh2.jpg

Deodorant sucks. Use Anti-perspirant it keeps you dry and fresher.

I use Dove for Men Anti-perspirant and it's awesome. Smells good, the chicks love it and it's not sticky and keeps you dry.
I just group antiperspirant and deodorant together. As long as it smells decent, is dry and doesn't have annoying flakes

I don't know about the best but I like Old Spice because it made me take a look at I've done and I became a man out of a son. OLD SPICE!

I just group antiperspirant and deodorant together. As long as it smells decent, is dry and doesn't have annoying flakes

I only use deodorant at home when I just wanna freshen up after getting out of the shower.

To all the people suggesting spray on crap...

XklBCXm.jpg

Don't use antiperspirant, most of it's horrible for you. I've been using old spice bearglove lately.

I've always wanted women to describe my scent as "old and spicy" so obviously I use:

0Ue_L0ZM.jpg

Really? Thats interdasting. Men here in the uk are obsessed with the crass overpowering spray on ones like lynx. Personally i cant stand that toxic spray on shit and always opt for the stick ones with very subtle fragrances and of course they have to have the cruelty free "leaping bunny" logo on there.

I think its the same Australia. Its really only Lynx or Rexona.

Although the stick varieties do exist here, I sometimes buy them.

I'm all about Nivea or Dove. Just simple, clean, not overly pungent and vaguely masculine. Good quality too, no white marks, no pitstains.

who's the guy here that was putting 20 swipes on each pit ? that was crazy lol

what really pisses me off about the spray on ones is when I'm just done with a hard workout at teh gym and I go in the changing rooms and you've got guys literally blasting half a can of that shit all over themselves in one go. Probably only about 5% of that actually adheres to their body and the rest is dispersed into the atmosphere.... and I gotta breathe that crap in.

I use degree. This one
31QOMGeP+3L.jpg

But if I'm cheap and in a need for one, I'll get any. It doesn't make a difference for me. I ran out recently and got speed stick, and its fine

After receiving a Safari fragrance gift set many years ago I switched from department store deodorants to fragrance company deodorants.

They seem to last forever. Currently using Trump Empire deodorant which only cost about $10 when I bought it. It’s at least 2 years old.

Back