Best Deodorant

No deodorant. A shower a day, two in summer.

Gillette is the best a man can get

Clear gel or clear stick for the win - not sure how people put that white pasty stuff under their pits that get all CREAMY after a long day

Pretty much anything by Old Spice
  • Hawkridge
  • Pure Sport
  • Fiji
  • Bearglove
  • Aqua Reef
  • Wolfthorn
  • Krakengard
  • Swagger
1*YqMeZ9tYNeTst3r9ILK5Fw.png

Personally I like Captain, Swagger, and Wolfthorn.

I don't really wear deodorant but when I do it's Native... They're great...

I think it was right guard that had a scent I absolutely loved, but the fuckers discontinued it shortly after I found it. Now it doesn't exist anymore. (Though I think they named one of their newer scents the same name, but it definitely doesn't smell the same) :mad:

Pretty much anything by Old Spice
  • Hawkridge
  • Pure Sport
  • Fiji
  • Bearglove
  • Aqua Reef
  • Wolfthorn
  • Krakengard
  • Swagger
1*YqMeZ9tYNeTst3r9ILK5Fw.png

Personally I like Captain, Swagger, and Wolfthorn.
Timber
Denali (discontinued)

After receiving a Safari fragrance gift set many years ago I switched from department store deodorants to fragrance company deodorants.

They seem to last forever. Currently using Trump Empire deodorant which only cost about $10 when I bought it. It’s at least 2 years old.
I mean, did you search for a thread about deodorant?

I mean, did you search for a thread about deodorant?

That's what the search button is for. My Trump deodorant is running out and it's time to move on to a new brand. It's probably been almost 20 years since I've used any Right Guard or Speed Stick garbage. Doesn't that stuff only last a couple of months?

I get a minimum of 1 year out of the good stuff. This Trump deodorant might be closer to 3 years old. I can't remember that far back. LOL. I figured I might help Trump get some positive exposure and get turned on to a new deodorant at the same time.

That's what the search button is for. My Trump deodorant is running out and it's time to move on to a new brand. It's probably been almost 20 years since I've used any Right Guard or Speed Stick garbage. Doesn't that stuff only last a couple of months?

I get a minimum of 1 year out of the good stuff. This Trump deodorant might be closer to 3 years old. I can't remember that far back. LOL. I figured I might help Trump get some positive exposure and get turned on to a new deodorant at the same time.
It's your lucky day..
the good stuff
https://www.amazon.com/Donald-Trump-Empire-Alcohol-Free-Deodorant/dp/B013UKOWAA

Oh. my bad, i see now that you want to move on to a new brand and hate America now

Back