• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best crying moments in MMA history?

no offense, but it's always hilarious when someone so overtly cocky and full-of-himself, publicly shows this side of himself. not so tough now, are ya, tough guy?

You sound like you were bulied by such 'tough guys'.

Conor crying after the 10-Day Mendes fight was interesting.

Really showed how freaked out he had been by how easily even the unprepared version of Chad had controlled him until Chad's 10-day gastank was out.

It was clear Conor had been terrified all his hard work to get the title shot was about to be set back.

Lol.

<YeahOKJen>

UvcDRdV.gif

Well if he beats Spence which i believe he won't he definitely deserves being the top 3 p4p.But like i said he probably will get beat.Spence is too big for him.By the way i don't know if you asked me this question by looking at my signature but i'm a fan of Danny Garcia,not Mikey Garcia :D
wrong forum

You sound like you were bulied by such 'tough guys'.

no, i actually never was. saw plenty of it, though. even if someone were never bullied, what kind of person allows it to go on without attempting to stop it, or hating it at the very least? jones got humbled, and cried about it. like i said, not a very tough guy at that moment.

I don't like fighters who cry when they win or when they lose. I hate this thread!

no, i actually never was. saw plenty of it, though. even if someone were never bullied, what kind of person allows it to go on without attempting to stop it, or hating it at the very least? jones got humbled, and cried about it. like i said, not a very tough guy at that moment.

What matters is a person humbling you, and so far nobody has done that to Jones, not even close.

Btw, the concept of a "tough guy" doesn't apply to fighters. A 'tough guy' is a term applied to posers who actually aren't tough in reality. Jones to many is literally the toughest SOB on the planet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back