• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best combined chins in a fight?

all good answers

came to say Hunt/Nelson and Shogun/Henderson

I'm gonna agree with Hunt vs Nelson. Even though Hunt KO'd him. Roy had an insane chin, especially for a guy who was essentially a fat 185er fight at HW.

Hunt v Bigfoot was a tremendous display of chin by both guys though Bigfoot wasn't generally known for it
Bigfoot's chin is well known....oh wait, you mean like take a punch. Not his Easter Island size chin (which makes him taking some heavy shots even more impressive considering it would be hard to miss).

For newer fights, Yan/Dodson when you consider the latter has almost never been hurt during a long career against the best. I guess that means Dodson/Lineker has to be mentioned.
Benson vs Nate maybe? Prime Benson has one of the most insane chins that rarely gets talked about. RDA knocked him out for a split second but he woke back up as soon as he hit the ground.

Chandler ko'd him but before that he ate some bombs by a lot of hard hitters and couldn't be stopped. Thatch had a ton of hype, was massive and all his wins were by tko/ko but Benson ate his shots despite being the much smaller guy. Koreshkov beat the piss out of him but couldn't get the finish.

Then of course we don't really even need to discuss Nate's chin.
Benson didn't really have a great chin, it was more he recovered fast. Kind of like Edgar, who to that point knocked him down twice while not being a great hitter. I always suspected Benson had weight cut chin issues.

Shogun vs Lil Nog 1 exchanges were pretty crazy from what I can remember off the top of my head

WMMA has some pretty insane chin on chin..

When the women can find a path to striking range, it usually goes the distance
cNYQDr2.gif

see here how Macy was afraid she’d break her foot on grasso’s chin?
ttZoC0w.png

Back