Best Celebration Appreciation?

UC35FVW.gif

Last edited:
I'm just playin... bish.

There is a button in the reply section. Little logo with a mountain and sun, says image when you scroll over it. Click that, put the link address inside and done.
Thanks, let's see...
giphy.gif

I don't know how to do gifs but I liked JDS celebration when he beat struve thiago silva s was cool and Faber s celebration over menjivar ( celebrating on his back )

Casual clinger alert you just said "Liddells famous one form the Couture fight", he has done that since he got in the UFC the only difference in the one he did in the couture fight he almost busted his ass

Andrei%2BArlovski%2BVictory%2BCelebration%2BDance%2BShake%2B-%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B51%2BBrasilia.gif

This was epic, and the cage sit and "you boo me? Fuck you" that followed cemented this one as the GOAT for me.

I like awkward Rory gorilla chest thump and Big Bens funky dance move celebrations. Sorry I don't have the gifs

Tito after Bader

Man had been practicing it for YEARS but never got the chance to do it

Casual clinger alert you just said "Liddells famous one form the Couture fight", he has done that since he got in the UFC the only difference in the one he did in the couture fight he almost busted his ass
Where's your gif? You came in here and contributed nothing. What's the matter with you?

Sorry, on my phone but Ryan Jimmo's robot was up there for sure.

watch

Back