Best Celebration Appreciation?

ditchbankbandit

Zia for life, Apache forever
@Brown
Reaction score
Who do you think has the best celebration in the UFC? You have Tito digging graves, Penn licking the blood from his gloves, Liddells famous one form the Couture fight and then all the flips and what not.

My personal favorite is Holly Holm's celebration, it was cute as hell after such a vicious display of MMA no less. Not only is it the best KO I've seen in a long time, but hands down it the BEST celebration ever. Not to mention she is from a little town in the Village of Los Lunas here in NM called Bosque Farms and has always been known as the Holmtown girl when she was a champion boxer. But now? Words can't even explain the pride that we take in our champ. Benny burgers FTW!

Anyway, soo who is your favorite fighter celebration? Sorry for the lack of gifs but you that is your guys department, so start posting! ;)

Sorry for the lack of gifs but you that is your guys department

I ain't no bitch.

But this is a classic:
ejx9ci.jpg

Aldo running into the crowd after KOing Mendes.

I can't find a damn gif.

Dominick Cruz, after being out for 3 long years, finally returned against Takeya Mizugaki, a top 5'er who had never been knocked out in the UFC, and TKO'd him inside of one minute.

Instead of screaming, running around waving his arms, or jumping up on the cage, Dominick's immediate reaction was this.

cruz.gif

You can almost see the massive weight coming off of his back.

Dominick Cruz, after being out for 3 long years, finally returned against Takeya Mizugaki, a top 5'er who had never been knocked out in the UFC, and TKO'd him inside of one minute.

Instead of screaming, running around waving his arms, or jumping up on the cage, Dominick's immediate reaction was this.

cruz.gif

You can almost see the massive weight coming off of his back.

That was a really cool moment, you framed it up nicely.

Last edited:
I ain't no bitch.

But this is a classic:
ejx9ci.jpg
I don't know why said you are no bitch, I don't think that I implied that in my post but I just don't know how to do gifs is all. On a lighter note, I love that celebration from Coleman, one of the funniest and best for sure.

Gonna go Northcutt on this one. He actually is an incredible gymnast. For old school I guess vampire Penn.

I don't know why said you are no bitch, I don't think that I implied that in my post but I just don't know how to do gifs is all. On a lighter note, I love that celebration from Coleman, one of the funniest and best for sure.

I'm just playin... bish.

There is a button in the reply section. Little logo with a mountain and sun, says image when you scroll over it. Click that, put the link address inside and done.

Gonna go Northcutt on this one. He actually is an incredible gymnast. For old school I guess vampire Penn. Oh also the kabuki face guy, no idea what his name is is simultaneously disturbing and funny.

Not UFC but Fedor. His lack of celebration was legendary and was a foundation that won him many fans from around the globe.

Conor after beating Mendes was great too. Rare to see that human side of him and the sportsmanship shown between him and Chad was vindicating for we Conor fans.

Who do you think has the best celebration in the UFC? You have Tito digging graves, Penn licking the blood from his gloves, Liddells famous one form the Couture fight and then all the flips and what not.

My personal favorite is Holly Holm's celebration, it was cute as hell after such a vicious display of MMA no less. Not only is it the best KO I've seen in a long time, but hands down it the BEST celebration ever. Not to mention she is from a little town in the Village of Los Lunas here in NM called Bosque Farms and has always been known as the Holmtown girl when she was a champion boxer. But now? Words can't even explain the pride that we take in our champ. Benny burgers FTW!

Anyway, soo who is your favorite fighter celebration? Sorry for the lack of gifs but you that is your guys department, so start posting! ;)
so lazy...
ImIe7YRbveTUQ.gif

lol, I nearly forgot Barao's post fight greatness. Thanks for posting.

Back