best brazilian striker to you

This guy Alex pereira is a treat to watch. Last guy to KO adensanya before he transitioned to mma. I also heard on the kickboxing forum here he’s probably one of the p4p best right now.

Best puncher/brawler = Vitor Belfort

Best boxer = Anderson Silva

Best leg kicker = Jose Aldo

Best body kicker = Edson Barboza

Best high kicker = Glaube Feitosa

Best spinning kicker = Edson Barboza

Best soccer kicker/GnPer = Shogun Rua

Best knee kicker/clincher = Anderson Silva

Best counter striker = Lyoto Machida

Best overall striker = Anderson Silva

lol @ that list with no wand

wands ufc career kills him he beat alot of jap pro wrestlers ect and just threw winging hooks and leg kicks wasnt very technical nor as good as his training partners he just had a great look and japan pushed him

wands ufc career kills him he beat alot of jap pro wrestlers ect and just threw winging hooks and leg kicks wasnt very technical nor as good as his training partners he just had a great look and japan pushed him
what ever, his knees were world class in the sport and he had the best punches from the guard he is more suited in JSnake's brawling category than vitor

Last edited:
what ever, his knees were world class in the sport and he had the best punches from the guard he is more suited in JSnake's brawling category than vitor

Wanderlei's standup always appeared vulnerable to me; there was a huge hole in the middle which a good striker could exploit with straight punches... as Crocop and Vitor showcased. His striking style was rough, wild, lacking refinement; he didn't have the hand speed/range to match Belfort in a brawl, and was completely overwhelmed with a plethora of punches.

He's good at brutalizing his opponent from close and mid-range, and he excels in striking when the opponent plays into his strength of getting into wild exchanges. When I think of Vale Tudo, all-out war, throwing wildly wherever the fight may go, without as much regard for technique; Wanderlei is the fighter that comes to mind. I'd give him the title of best mauler, if anything.

lol at trying to compare wand t vitor when vitor murdered wand punched him like 15 time sin the mouth in 7 secnds

wand did have some good knees but shogun had better knees alone isnt good enough to consider the best striker frm brazil lol as knees are a small part of striking hands and kicks are more important due to wandy not having straight punches to get himself into use them to begin with unless his opponents suck or want to fight in the clinch

lol at trying to compare wand t vitor when vitor murdered wand punched him like 15 time sin the mouth in 7 secnds

wand did have some good knees but shogun had better knees alone isnt good enough to consider the best striker frm brazil lol as knees are a small part of striking hands and kicks are more important due to wandy not having straight punches to get himself into use them to begin with unless his opponents suck or want to fight in the clinch
you have no idea what your talking about

i think most people confound striking with counter striking.
best counter striker, imo, is Anderson and Belfort.
best striker ?
Aldo, Shogun and Barboza with kicks, Cigano with punches.

Back