best brazilian striker to you

tekkenfan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
man it so tough to me to choose between vitor belfort shogun rua jose aldo and anderson silva

lots will say anderson due to his long reign but i think vitor belfort during his prime was the best striker prob in mma period to have those hands and kicks

man it so tough to me to choose between vitor belfort shogun rua jose aldo and anderson silva

lots will say anderson due to his long reign but i think vitor belfort during his prime was the best striker prob in mma period to have those hands and kicks
Its hard to choose between Belfort and Aldo.

If we're talking MMA, in my opinion it's Anderson by a large margin. Perfect combination of showmanship and deadliness.

Boxing it's Acelino Popó Freitas

Muay Thai it's Luís Cajaíba (WBC Welterweight champion & first non asian ever to win the Thailand title at 154lb)

Kickboxing it's Alex Poatan Pereira

If we're talking MMA, in my opinion it's Anderson by a large margin. Perfect combination of showmanship and deadliness.

Boxing it's Acelino Popó Freitas

Muay Thai it's Luís Cajaíba (WBC Welterweight champion & first non asian ever to win the Thailand title at 154lb)

Kickboxing it's Alex Poatan Pereira
Love Popo Freitas!!

My vote is for a young shogun. Not so much as he got older and his versatility disappeared.

yeah young shogun and when belfort was mentally ready are the 2 to me shogun didnt age very well even at 28 he started to slowdown some guys sadly dont have the greatest genetics when comes to aging like hendrix

i believe aldo was that good due to having probably the best tdd ever at 145 nobody could get him down so he could be as explosive as he wanted belfort and shogun could get wrestle fuked so they looked much more human

Back