Best Boxing in the UFC: Conor, Gus, Masvidal, Mousasi or Gastelum?

Well I don't think Gastelum should really be on there, Holloways boxing has looked pretty lethal as of late, just can't get over him getting out struck by Leonardo Garcia of all people lmao. Gus shouldn't be on there either, he got straight up boxed by Rumble with a head kick.

Conor maybe? His boxing leaves alot to be desired, holds his hands too low makes amateur mistakes. Personally I'd go with Mas, only guy on the list I haven't really seen get out boxed, Chiesa caught him but then Mas woke up and put the hands on him. Or Rumble, simply for the fact he's the only guy to have never been dropped or even rocked or out boxed that I can remember. Kos might ve out boxed him but that's it.

Holloway and Garbrandt probably both belong in the top 5, though I get the reasoning behind leaving Garbrandt out. Conor, Gus and Masvidal round out my top 5.

No rumble?

I continue to vote for the person that indeed, did win a World title, in boxing.

As well as, a UFC world title.

holly-holm-high-kick.jpg

LMAO the entire 135 roster of males could smash her in a boxing match

No Diaz Bros is like a Stockton Slap in the face. Nate went toe to toe with Conor beat him badly on the feet in one match and barely lost to him in the next. So if Conor is your #1, Nate has to be... um #1 and Nick is probably the better boxer out of him and Nate so that lands him at uhhh, #1. Dammit I know Conor has to be number one because you said it but it just doesn't work out does it.

So Nate beat Conor badly on the feet because he landed one shot that cracked him but Conor barely won in the rematch where he knocked Nate down three times?

c44.gif

Conor had to implement leg kicks in his second Diaz fight. Man I like Jorges boxing, but Stipe has to be mentioned. Cody also.
Stipe has really good hands. First noticed them when he fought SDR (RIP) and he was throwing nice combinations, very crisp - he's only become better since then. Great timing.

Cathal Pendred without question. He even had to retire as an act of mercy.

Conor based purely on effectiveness.

Either irish hand grenade marcus davis or stephan bonnar both were golden gloves champions

He boxed Gus into tears, yet you have Gus in your list....
He punched Gus out because he heard an instruction called out in English and responded perfectly. Doesn't make him a better boxer, it means he heard what was coming.

Rumble has good boxing but lacks in fundamentals. That's totally cool since his power is freakish and he's fast when he's fresh.

All these guys have some good boxing (that combo by McGregor is pretty sick), but it shows the level of real boxing in MMA when there are no black guys and Mexicans on the list (though Masvidal and Gastelum are Latin fighters).

Bill-Murray-Looking-Around-Awkwardly.gif

Uhh what about this guy?
092_Mark_Hunt_vs_Junior_Dos_Santos.1369546146.0.jpg

Back