• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best boxing/hands combo in MMA History ?

DesertedGlumCoelacanth-size_restricted.gif

That was just like something from a movie. Good call.

giphy.gif

not really a boxing combo but i love this!

Anyone got that clip of vitor starching Wanderlei back in the day? Was the best I've ever seen.
I'm probably getting the numbers wrong but he something like 23 shots in 5 seconds
THIS

that was the best combo I seen, so fast! Belforts hand speed back then was lightning

Anyone got that clip of vitor starching Wanderlei back in the day? Was the best I've ever seen.
I'm probably getting the numbers wrong but he something like 23 shots in 5 seconds

Or Vitor against Tre.

Best footwork at HW ever, one of the fastest in and out strikers at HW. Never seen a HW so light on their feet. Fedor said that Aleks was technically better than him but never had the discipline to use it. Aleks is the biggest "what if" in MMA HW history.

Conor’s KO of Alvarez was wicked

Gus’s uppercuts on Glover were awesome too

No Marquart woodley gif?
Son

And for gsp clips should ha gsp Herion or gsp Hughes 2 or gsp mayhem.

Surely this is an obvious / troll joke .Bisping and best boxing anything should not to be in the same sentence .This absolutely fucking hysterical .

Chad Mendes... was awesome in this instance... when he TKO Myles Jury........... that's a Mike Tyson moment!

ExhaustedVagueIsopod-size_restricted.gif

OffensiveHilariousIchthyostega-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_nxs4d3ClfA1ukyi98o1_400.gif

Iz9ctBH.gif

Last edited:
aleks emelianenko hands are the best and kharitonov too both russian

He was a striker originally and had great dynamic striking he showed a lot in his earlier fights before he fell in love with wrestling and jabs.

In straight kickboxing matches he would have really had a time on most of the other mma fighters.

Yeah in 2009-10 he probably would have pieced alot of them up.

Back