• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Best boxing gloves in my opinion. (Boon Boxing)...and I have tried many.(sabas cleto hayabusa twins.

My experience with Boon was not good, unfortunately. Those were seriously my least favorite gloves I've ever used. Uncomfortable, wildy off weight, and just did nothing particularly good.

As for the Kanpeki, you don't need to worry about them lasting. The newer Kanpeki's actually have stitching that runs across the finger tips to increase durability by diffusing shock.

This is my trainer's pair of OG Kanpeki's that lasted over 3 years
3fVnOg3m.jpg

had a pair of boons, wanted to like them. label peeled off, powder came out. sold them. bought another pair, inconsistent stitching but label was different. completely different fit, no powder. sold them on ebay at a loss.

The pairs of boons I had were nice enough but both were under weight by a few OZs and the first pair was worn out within a month or 2 from 3-4 sessions a week of use. The second pair I used a bit but didn't like the lace up so I gave them away.

Boons are ok, far from the best imo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back