Best BJJ kimono

i have owned many, but i threw them all out or sold the good ones to my friends, and now the only gi that i wear is the atama summer kimono..it is so light and feels awesome...but it has the same color as the other atama's so everything is fair..its just a lighter fabric on the gi itself...its the best...i own white and blue.

This is one of those things where there really isnt a best.

just got a dragao
and i absolutely love it

5'11" 180 lbs
AG2 fits perfectly

I couldn't tell you what it stands for, but it's just an "in-between" size for us tall skinny folks.

Soid said:
Looks like a judo kimono. And their site gives the "We make the best gi's because we use different technology" babble that most companies say.

torah's are a rock

dradao has 2 sizes, a regular and a small version, the g wraps around you less i believe

A2G

for me it wraps around from hip to hip so it fits perfectly. i cannot comment on regular sizes but i will say this. The A2G parameter are 5'10-6'1" 165-180. i am 5'11" 180 lbs. and i can be about 5-10 pounds heavier and it will still be okay. that being said it will be way too big for those on the lower end of the size range. i would go for the A2 if you are smaller.

right now i have to go with

dragao
mizuno conquest & traditional (rickson gracie line)

hot weather

Koral

that is out of all that i own.
which is out of

keiko, atama, HCK, Dumau, mizuno, mitsuboshi, koral, dragao,

for my b-day
i will let you know where Isami and Mkimonos fit in

blanko said:
aren't dragos grossly overpriced

compared to the other double weaves no, IF you go to brazilianfightwear.com

on the Dragao website it is REALLY overpriced! usually you would think it would be cheaper on the original website.

are you the guy who asked me a question on ebay with the machado gi?

hey did mkimonos stop the machado brand and are only going with the Lutador americano brand now? what's the deal?

Back