Best Belt For Jiu JItsu?

C

cfg

My blue belt is an older atama one. I've noticed that the new atama ones are much thinner and are not of the same quality. The koral ones are really light and not my favorite either. Anyone have any suggestions?

Those war ones look interesting. I have heard good things about HCK as well. WAR ones is pretty pricy in comparison. Do you have one? Is it worth the cash?

other people have noticed a drop in quality in the new belts-- this is not good from atama---- higher prices and lower quality....

i have a kf fighter-- does the job-- just buy a 100% cotten one --there always good

I hate to say it but HCK belts are really really nice. They are thick but pliable. Well worth the price.

I hate hate hate HCK gi's though.

i also forgot to mention otm belts. they are around 15 bucks and are of great quality

I am a white belt, so I have the Koral belt I got with my gi. A few guys I know have the WAR belts, and they really are nice. Indestructible, but flexible. When I get my blue I'll pick one up.

hck belts make no sense because they have white stripes on each end of the black promotion sleeve

At close to $40US for a belt... Not a chance in hell

out of the belts i seen i like the HCK belts the most.

Do You People No See The 2 White Stripes On Each End Of The Promotion Bar??????????????? It Makes No Sense

Do You People No See The 2 White Stripes On Each End Of The Promotion Bar??????????????? It Makes No Sense

Nevermind, your right, I had the white one so it didnt matter, but I seen the other colors and they do look dumb.

At close to $40US for a belt... Not a chance in hell

seriously the prices for gi's/ belts and other bjj equipment is just silly now

a belt should be $20 or less

soon a gi will cost $500

Back