Best Anti hero/Villian in a TV series goes to?

Iiiiiii don't know Megatron and burns would go down to hanging or dimpled chads lol. Cykill was a bad dude too I'm showing my age now Gobots ftw!!

Considering I get all of you refernces I'm going with 38.

Considering I get all of you refernces I'm going with 38.

very close bro just a lil more long in the tooth. I have a little brother so possibly (cant quite remember in all dishonesty) I watched cartoons a longer than I should have lol!

I just remembered Michael Caffee from Brotherhood. he was damn awesome as well.

Vic
Omar
Tony
Stringer

Man the shield was a good fucking show, might have to give that a re-watch soon.

Goddamn robbery

This really should be the end of the discussion.

Goddamn robbery

This really should be the end of the discussion.

my favorite series of all time. I agree with vic. I just voted underwood because its a fresh awesome series...

"Good cop and bad cop went home for the day. Im a different kinda cop."

that line sums up his character right there.

my favorite series of all time. I agree with vic. I just voted underwood because its a fresh awesome series...

It absolutely does. Pretty spectacular considering that was the pilot.

I haven't started House of Cards yet. Is it as good as it looks?

It absolutely does. Pretty spectacular considering that was the pilot.

I haven't started House of Cards yet. Is it as good as it looks?

its a very well written drama. shows a keen political insight into the main character and his ability to play both sides

I really thought Ryan O'Reilly was a great character that needs a little more love in this thread. The dude had no gang behind him, but was such a master manipulator that he was able to take out anybody who fucked with him.
[YT]hOOthomiZ_U[/YT]

How could you not have Al Swearegean on this list??

Going with Tony Soprano since we didn't get that many anti-heroes back before except for JR.

Im surprised by the other mentions of anti-hero for GOT like for Tywin and Littlefinger. They are not anti-heroes. Someone like The Hound fits perfectly with the anti-hero mode.

How could you not have Al Swearegean on this list??

with as much stroke as he's gotten in this thread he would have done better than clay lol. but Walter has besmirched every one. I think the relative newness of Breaking Bad swayed peoples opinions. had this thread been done after Gandolfini passed away then Tony would have one. Had it been done right when the Shield Series finale then Vic would have one. I still place Vic, and Tony above Walter white....always IMHO.

until this post i was completely unaware anybody considered joffrey and ramsay anything other than complete villains. i could sooner see people rooting for the white walkers than those two characters.

Didn't care much for Joffrey even though he was such a great character, but Ramsay I do like. Anyone who does what he did to Theon gets some respect from me. Fuck the Greyjoys.

Roose is slowly becoming one of my favorites as well.

"Mackey's not a cop he's Al Capone with a badge"

Im surprised by the other mentions of anti-hero for GOT like for Tywin and Littlefinger. They are not anti-heroes. Someone like The Hound fits perfectly with the anti-hero mode.

I missed the Tywin references saw several Jofferys (great villain, much hate). Tywin was a boss, and despite reading the books I loved him in the show, but yes he is a straight villain, albeit a likeable one.

Tyrion is a good AH, as is the Hound (you almost forget he murdered a child early on...)

Of those I picked Walter White but tbf the only other show I've seen on that list is House of Cards. Spacey is good, especially in the 1st season, but not as good as Cranston.
I don't follow any TV shows these days. My fav. anti-hero has always been Vegeta from DBZ though.
As far as cartoons go my favorite villain is Zaheer and his gang from The Legend of Korra. Maybe its because I had really low expectations for the series after the pile of dung that was the 2nd season but I really, really liked him and his friends. They're the coolest characters in the franchise IMO.

[YT]BEWzYW0XISk[/YT]
[YT]o-9bMU80m_A[/YT]

Probably should have done best anti-hero or best villain

Storm Shadow
166992.jpg

Soundwave
350px-Soundwave_and_company.jpg

Borg
Seven-of-nine-as-Borg-seven-of-nine-11538147-303-423.jpg

Boomer
aab093a297ded6d09cabe3ff909215b8.jpg

Back