Besides Hughes and GSP - who's the greatest UFC WW champion?

I don't know about the best, but Robbie Lawler's reign was the most entertaining.

One week Anderson Silva is the GOAT, then it's DC, then it's Khabib, then it's Conor.

There is no greatest of all time

So was your other account banned?

miletich defended more than robbie if i recall but robbies reign was entertaining as hell. you knew every fight it was gonna be a fucking war.

Can somebody explain the purpose of these "greatest ___ of all time" threads?

Same questions every day with the same fucking names.

This one is different. This is the third greatest.

Pat Miletich is the correct answer.

But for sure no one will ever stranglehold the division again like how Hughes and GSP did.

This question just popped into my head. Since WW has had two very dominant champs, it seems as though the third spot for "greatest UFC WW title holder" might be up for grabs.

Who do you think deserves that title? I personally think that Lawler deserves it over Miletich, whom I think is the only other real contender for that spot. You can make the argument that the Hendricks 2 and Condit decisions take away from his claim, but Pat also had some losses outside of the UFC during his title reign.

T-Wood is also in the running imo, despite his fights being very slow paced.

Wut? GSP is clearly nr 1. You can discuss number 2 and Hughes is definitely in that category of discussion along with two or three dudes.

Wut? GSP is clearly nr 1. You can discuss number 2 and Hughes is definitely in that category of discussion along with two or three dudes.
I disagree with you and I dislike Hughes, but he is clearcut No.2. Reigned over WW for several years despite the BJ loss. Nobody comes close to Hughes in 2nd.

Back