Bernie buys a new $600k summer home

I do fine.

There is only one donald trump, you are not, and never will be him, or get invited to his parties.

You are labor. Even if you are in management, or engineering, you are labor.

Small business owners that treat their employees fairly, should have nothing to fear of my ilk. I differentiate between someone making 1 or 5 million a year, and someone making 5 billion a year.
I was just messing, i didn't mean that seriously, I meant that like a Movie fuck you, not a real life I'm mad at you fuck you.

I was just messing, i didn't mean that seriously, I meant that like a Movie fuck you, not a real life I'm mad at you fuck you.

For sure, I thought we were doing the old school war room flame, ironically.

And then cuz I'm a political wonk, I got on my soap box, and started preaching.

So yet again, another thread that failed to understand bernie's proposals and his true war. He didn't give a shit about people who make 200k-500k. It was always the absolute multi millionaires. The CEOs that get bought out of their job with a 30 mill severence package, the hedge fund managers who play by old outdated rules (something even a guy like Jeb bush addressed). Did he want higher taxes for all? yes. But that was to pay for community services and would still be disproportionately funded by the really rich.

I don't hate the guy for having that home. My house is a fraction of that and my vehicle is literally rusting through. But I don't think Bern should demonize the people that are good at making money. The people that do make money probably work hard. We're all trying to make more money.

Bernie appeals mostly to people who just want everyone else to be as poor and miserable as they are.

Bernie is now officially a traitor and part of the rich class that most fellow Bernie fans resent. He is no longer a true believer in the needed revolution.

His lake house should be open to all. Free... why should old white men get to have so much more than everyone else? What about that farmer, construction worker or factory worker who works way more hours than Senator Sanders? Where is his lake house?

At the least his lake house should be open to Bernie fans who have been loyal to him. Like myself, Bernie endorsed Hillary and so did I.
Looooooool

The house I own right now cost 550,000. I'm a Bernie supporter. 600k ain't that much money for a house and to get all bent outta shape about. Lol. I can see 6 million, though. Looooooll. We know who the poor asses are on this thread. {<jimmies}{<jimmies}

Man of the people, anti-money crusader Bernie Sanders has bought another lake house for over half a million. He will still keep his other homes and will only use this for summer vacations.

Add this to his writing off every deduction he possibly could to make his federal taxes only 13% on an over $200k/year income, while collecting $46k in gov't social security benefits.

http://ijr.com/2016/08/668817-fresh...=ods&utm_term=ijpolitics&utm_content=politics
What do you have against nice things and average people?<23>

Bernie "weak boy" Sanders is a typical politician...doesn't believe the rules should apply to him.

He also sold out to the establishment that he swore to protect us from, even after it was proven that they conspired against him. Not surprising since he was proven to be a pathetic weak boy when those black women took over his event and he was powerless.

Bernie "weak boy" Sanders is a typical politician...doesn't believe the rules should apply to him.

He also sold out to the establishment that he swore to protect us from, even after it was proven that they conspired against him. Not surprising since he was proven to be a pathetic weak boy when those black women took over his event and he was powerless.
600k ain't that much, brah. <3>

Bernie-Sanders-Just-Released-His-Tax-Returns-p1-normal.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back