Bent over rows, weight

Still Water

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
Want to know, there's already a thread on dumbbell or barbell but I want to know, how much weight. Right now I do 3 sets of six of 185 what do you guys do? Post 'em up.

What the hell does it matter what weight someone else uses? How does that effect what weight you should be doing in any way?

If you're doing 6 reps then just make sure you can't row the weight you're using more than about 8 times at most, in fact you probably shouldn't be able to row it any more than 6 times. If you can row it for far more reps than the number you're using, up the weight, simple as that.

i row a sum that cannot be expressed in this earthly plane.

i try to stay in the 185 to 205 range,dont get me wrong,i could row 275 if i wanted to but my form would suck and id eventually catch a nasty injury,i feel the lighter weight better and get a much better squeeze at the top

just last week I was rowing 421985 lbs for sets of 7. Not 6 cause I didn't want to get huge, and not 8 cause I don't want long lean muscles. 7 reps cause I want to be big but not huge, and get some definition. Yup, 7 reps is the magic number for just about all exercises... except curls.

Urban said:
just last week I was rowing 421985 lbs for sets of 7. Not 6 cause I didn't want to get huge, and not 8 cause I don't want long lean muscles. 7 reps cause I want to be big but not huge, and get some definition. Yup, 7 reps is the magic number for just about all exercises... except curls.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

You're such a cunt sometimes!!

i row with whatever the fuck i want.............i never ever wanted more then 110 kg though...........i could , i choose not to

Shhhhh....I head just typing the magical 52 in reference to a rep can cause a rip in the fabric of space and time.

PR: 245x3 and 275x1.

On another note, I feel honored to be quoted in someones signature.

Back