• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Bennett Barred From Audit For Sharing Data

that is what is happening. Word got out Ninjas numbers are matching election numbers.
Fann can’t let that get out or she loses the voting Rubes. They kicked him out because they need time to plan there way out of this mess.
I always thought it was a bad play, The Fraudit, because it’s better to keep them wondering than give actual proof of no fraud.

CRT fueled marxist antifa will be blamed. They'll claim someone sabotaged their process or some other BS.

Listen AZ has been audited by 2 different accredited non partisan firms. Both said Biden won.
Now the 3rd audit is being done by a non accredited guy who has never done a recount and is very partisan. He has made many blunders and was supposed to be done in May. Well it’s damn near August, the partisan guy wants to knock on doors and there is a 99.999999999999% chance this ends horribly and still shows Biden won.
The Big Cope has been going on since November. Trump lost and you all really need to man up and get over it.
Stop making sense..

Cyber Ninja was supposed to be done in May.
We should have poll to guess when the Ninja will be done Cybering.
It’s almost August.
I vote September or never.
Supposedly he had all the fraud proven days after the election which is why he was hired and for some reason after Ninjaing for 4 months he still don’t have shit.
Any flat earthers, err I mean voter fraud posters want to shed the light on what’s taking him so long?
Is CRT holding him back. Maybe, pick one or more than one. China, Dems, Hillary, pizza parlor pedophile sex dungeons, Antifa, BLM, CNN, Kapernick, Samurai’s, Obama, Cyborg Hugo Chavez, CIA, Hollywood, FBI or Activists Judges are holding The Ninja back.

it wont ever be done. they "wont have all the data they need' or "wont have the funding" or any other excuse in the books from these partisan hacks rather than to admit that they couldnt find the imaginary fraud

right now the cyber ninja turtles are supposedly deep within the jungles of arizona, going door to door and asking people if theyve seen any bamboo around there. because thats totally what auditors do and all that. yup yup seems legit.

it wont ever be done. they "wont have all the data they need' or "wont have the funding" or any other excuse in the books from these partisan hacks rather than to admit that they couldnt find the imaginary fraud

right now the cyber ninja turtles are supposedly deep within the jungles of arizona, going door to door and asking people if theyve seen any bamboo around there. because thats totally what auditors do and all that. yup yup seems legit.
Look, we all know that to commit voter fraud on a scale to upset a national election is going to require a lot of fiber. Bamboo is fast and easy to grow making it a top choice for voter fraud shenanigans. So stop acting like this is joke. This is serious business.

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-election-audit-2653983068/
Bennett is talking about resigning because of the Ninjas bullshit. He is an Observor not allowed to observe. Apparently the Ninjas count is matching the election and now the Ninja is questioning other things but no longer the count,
Also The Fraudit tab is up to 9 million. The Ninja will ride this grift train as long as he can and it’s going to end spectacularly

Look, we all know that to commit voter fraud on a scale to upset a national election is going to require a lot of fiber. Bamboo is fast and easy to grow making it a top choice for voter fraud shenanigans. So stop acting like this is joke. This is serious business.

so the cyber ninja turtles show up at a jehova witnesses doorstep.

"No thanks, I'm already in a cult."

https://www.rawstory.com/arizona-election-audit-2653983068/
Bennett is talking about resigning because of the Ninjas bullshit. He is an Observor not allowed to observe. Apparently the Ninjas count is matching the election and now the Ninja is questioning other things but no longer the count,
Also The Fraudit tab is up to 9 million. The Ninja will ride this grift train as long as he can and it’s going to end spectacularly
an observer not allowed to observe....i've heard this claim before!

an observer not allowed to observe....i've heard this claim before!
Correct, that’s why we’re in this mess, during the election they put observers on the other side of the room, behind walls and paper over the windows, told to go home the vote counting was over for the night…when they had no plans of stopping the vote count.

The audit was a waste of 9 million dollars lmao
If the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be going on about protecting democracy and respecting the process. I don't get being so upset about this, honestly.

If the shoe were on the other foot, you'd be going on about protecting democracy and respecting the process. I don't get being so upset about this, honestly.

no, I wouldn’t

I’ve laid out exactly why as well

The machine count ordered by Karen Fann of the ballots matches the Maricopa county by 99.99 percent.

It was off by approx 200 ballots.

Kenn Bennet provided the data and will likely resign from his role.

The fact that the votes did not match was then repeatedly publicized by a number of important Arizona figures, including State Senator Wendy Rogers, who has hit headlines as being one of the most America First senators in the state legislature. The official “Audit War Room” Twitter account, who monitors and posts updates of the audit, also confirmed the ballot match issues.
https://www.azmirror.com/blog/state-sen-wendy-rogers-appears-on-antisemitic-news-show-again/
https://www.newsweek.com/arizona-republican-new-election-likes-robert-e-lee-not-traitors-1612752

meaning if you don't think the election was stolen

Rogers is a real peach and completely credible.

It would be hard to find a worse publication than slate and calling it great, good grief.
Actually there are a handful of looney liberal opinion publications. And no shortage of fools to eat it up I guess.
Look I found one.

Everyone knows this election was rigged, liberal media were involved in it, there has been a non stop attempt from the DNC sending a 100 lawyers to try and stop it, to Garland threatening bullshit legal action to have them stop and try to intimidate other states to not do the same type audits. Now they have moved into a full court press to try and discredit the audit. They have voiced everything from, there was no fraud, to the audit isn’t legit, to even if there was a problem its too late to do anything.
It would take a complete buffoon not to have figured this out by now and I mean buffoon.

that is what is happening. Word got out Ninjas numbers are matching election numbers.
Fann can’t let that get out or she loses the voting Rubes. They kicked him out because they need time to plan there way out of this mess.
I always thought it was a bad play, The Fraudit, because it’s better to keep them wondering than give actual proof of no fraud.

Even if it fails miserably Trump will still claim the election was rigged and a bunch of his supporters will believe him.

It would be hard to find a worse publication than slate and calling it great, good grief.
Actually there are a handful of looney liberal opinion publications. And no shortage of fools to eat it up I guess.
Look I found one.
Kenn Bennet supported, defended, and encouraged the audit.

He saw that it was shit, that the numbers were cooked, and he said something.

It's a joke.

Kenn Bennet supported, defended, and encouraged the audit.

He saw that it was shit, that the numbers were cooked, and he said something.

It's a joke.
You haven’t been right about anything yet, might think about that before spiking the ball

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back