• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Elections Bennett Barred From Audit For Sharing Data

Exactly what I thought.
Do you look in the mirror when you tuck your dick?
Funny the guy that the guy that guarantees fraud is too much of a bitch to make a bet.

Wrong. I do not trust the govt to do the right thing when the real results come out. You will claim that Trump winning is fake because don lemon told you so, and I won't. It's a waste of time, and you're a moron to even consider such a bet.

Wrong. I do not trust the govt to do the right thing when the real results come out. You will claim that Trump winning is fake because don lemon told you so, and I won't. It's a waste of time, and you're a moron to even consider such a bet.

It sounds to me like your creating reasons to believe the election was stolen on an as needed basis.

you’re displaying the tell tell signs of a cult member, extreme confirmation bias, avoidance of contradictory evidence, and all that.

Not much we can discuss

It sounds to me like your creating reasons to believe the election was stolen on an as needed basis.

you’re displaying the tell tell signs of a cult member, extreme confirmation bias, avoidance of contradictory evidence, and all that.

Not much we can discuss

You're on the other side, spewing cnn nonsense. Same thoughts.

That would be a good use of your time here, follow me around and look for typos, a least you’d learn something
A.) Nobody is following you, or trying to microchip you via a vaccine for that matter.

B.) It wasn't a typo

You're on the other side, spewing cnn nonsense. Same thoughts.

No, this is where you don’t understand the nature of deduction or the nature of explanations.

For deduction, it goes like this:

lots of allegations, investigations, no concrete evidence = diminishing likelihood of fraud

For arguments, it goes like this:

Claim => Explanation => Resolution

You don’t make any logical deductions, so you can endlessly believe what is progressively more and more unlikely.

And for arguments, you believe that the initial claims existence is enough to validate its credibility, so you simply ignore the explanation and circle back to the original allegation as evidence of its meaningfulness

I on the other hand make deductions and accept explanations unless a reasonable counter is made

So you’re the one who has a cult like way of thinking. Case in point, you probably still believe most Americans think the election was rigged despite me having shared plenty of counter data

Trump is asking for donations to help expose the fraud and then not spending any money on it. You can’t twist your way out of this fact.
Ofcourse he can!

method one -Ignoring.
nya-nya-nya-I-Cant-Hear-You!

method two -Blind faith!
He will.... Aaany day now!

Method three -Redirect.
But... Hillary!

Method four -Blind loyalty,
Its his money now. He can do as he pleases.

Method five - crying in secret
crying.jpg

Its not much, but it is what he has to work with.

A.) Nobody is following you, or trying to microchip you via a vaccine for that matter.

B.) It wasn't a typo
I said “that would be a good use of your time” would is a conditional verb used to describe a condition that would happen…. If I had said you were following me around, then your sentence would be accurate, it isn’t. However if you decide to take my advise, you will see that was an anomaly and therefor a typo not a misspelled word.

and posting on a phone sucks balls

Last edited:
Bennett’s is on the cusp of resigning.

He said on radio that there are multiple issues with the audit and that they are either withholding or not providing QA material for their count

He cites procedural issues that would make data integrity hard.

The audit is completely botched and the reason is because they hired a quack ass company with no experience

It's been exposed already. I'm not rehashing 6 months of posts and threads.
As far as I've seen the argument lies in new rules allowing for the possibility of fraud. That illegitimate votes swayed the election is a pipe dream. That's why there's been such an effort to restrict voting.

Cyber Ninja was supposed to be done in May.
We should have poll to guess when the Ninja will be done Cybering.
It’s almost August.
I vote September or never.
Supposedly he had all the fraud proven days after the election which is why he was hired and for some reason after Ninjaing for 4 months he still don’t have shit.
Any flat earthers, err I mean voter fraud posters want to shed the light on what’s taking him so long?
Is CRT holding him back. Maybe, pick one or more than one. China, Dems, Hillary, pizza parlor pedophile sex dungeons, Antifa, BLM, CNN, Kapernick, Samurai’s, Obama, Cyborg Hugo Chavez, CIA, Hollywood, FBI or Activists Judges are holding The Ninja back.

Evidently what Bennet shared was a recount that showed a counting error from the audit is what caused a mismatch

In other words, the audit initial count was wrong because they fucked up

Also The Fraudit bill is up to 9 million and the Cyber Ninja is making Twitter posts from a private jet.
I change my vote to him never finishing. He is going to milk this Fraudit cash cow until the milk runs dry. A Rube and his money will soon be parted.

Evidently what Bennet shared was a recount that showed a counting error from the audit is what caused a mismatch

In other words, the audit initial count was wrong because they fucked up

that is what is happening. Word got out Ninjas numbers are matching election numbers.
Fann can’t let that get out or she loses the voting Rubes. They kicked him out because they need time to plan there way out of this mess.
I always thought it was a bad play, The Fraudit, because it’s better to keep them wondering than give actual proof of no fraud.

Back