Bendo's 6 Year Decline Continues

mkt

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
He hasn't been the same since Pettis swiped his belt and made quick work of him in their 2013 rematch.

Lover not a fighter

I don't understand people who claim they're Christians and fight.

Bendo has a good entertaining fight and people immediately look to shit on him.

Lover not a fighter

I don't understand people who claim they're Christians and fight.

Christianity gave us the greatest civilization in the history of mankind and Vitor Belfort bro! Cram it!

Bendo doesn't seem like he ever has a plan going in there.

There’s not really a religion that promotes fist fighting... Should all fighters be atheists?

The origin of cage fighting is Christian vs Christian (often with sword) promoted by ancient Romans. Maybe they're the most legitimate successors of the sport.

However, a guy like Ben Henderson who was raised by Christian parents and sent to a Christian university to study Christianity whupping ass for living.....sounds crazy enough to me.

Christianity gave us the greatest civilization in the history of mankind and Vitor Belfort bro! Cram it!
Central Euros and brits who weren't affected by Mongolian invasions played a huge role in human history in terms of modernizing urban industry and ways of living with applied science.

How much it had anything to do with Christianity is a different matter to discuss.

He hasn't been the same since Pettis swiped his belt and made quick work of him in their 2013 rematch.
Ehh Benson was still winning narrow split decisions before the Pettis rematch.

Central Euros and brits who weren't affected by Mongolian invasions played a huge role in human history in terms of modernizing urban industry and ways of living with applied science.

How much it had anything to do with Christianity is a different matter to discuss.
Well when you look at Notre Dame. It is a symbol of Christianity in the West. Thousands of years old. A reminder

Bendo just isn't aggressive enough. His skills are there though.

Well when you look at Notre Dame. It is a symbol of Christianity in the West. Thousands of years old. A reminder

Notre Dame isn't even 1,000 years old. Never mind several thousand.

Notre Dame isn't even 1,000 years old. Never mind several thousand.
Fair enough but this isnt really the place. But seriously how hard is it too tell judeo Christian values are the back bone of the West?

Ben is a Solid fighter! He may not be the Main Draw but you can build a weight class around him. He is that solid. Fights hard and shows great Skill set! You Bellasnore guys would rather see Ryan Courture, Kimbo Slice Jr., FItch or the McGregor wannabees. and even Chael "fight for paycheck not wins Sonnan? LOL

Smooth always fights smooth! Solid guy to have on your card.

100% false. Gladiation existed before Christianity did

Ok ok. Rocknroll music had existed even before chuck berry was born. NAZI persecuted gypsies and nameless likes of them before they got to Jewish ghettos.

But you know my point is mma business was originally established by the ancestors of Ferttitas brothers who made cultural minorities including Christians living under oppression fight against each other or against wild animals to entertain audience consisting of regular pizza eating citizens.

Last edited:
Bendo doesn't seem like he ever has a plan going in there.

He did in his better days, e.g., the Nate Diaz fight is a great example. Since he's been in Bellator, though, I agree. He has no gameplan....he just hopes his skills and past experience will be enough.

Back