Bendo made 48k vs Cerrone. Had made 110k & 200k vs Pettis & Melendez

How does anyone know how much he really made?

The reported figures are basically BS, there are so many other avenues.

We only know how much the guys who complain made.

He could make more in Bellator or WSOF. I have a feeling he wins a few at WW then leaves for Bellator where they pay him $100k per fight with a $250k signing bonus. He fights 5 times and retires.

There was a time in the UFC where sticking around for a long time ensured a higher pay. Chieck Congo was making like a hundred thousand at one point... those days are over now.

Mmmm how about knock some people out, choke some people out, then we'll come back and talk money.

P
e
o
p
l
e

w
a
n
t

e
n
t
e
r
t
a
I
n
m
e
n
t

If Henderson won he would've gotten that win bonus, probably $48,000

Cowboy got a $73,000 win bonus

He was champ. He had a got contract. He lost the best and the second fight on his contract. Now he has a new contract that isn't as good.

He still made more money in that night than I have in the last 2 years and I don't think he works harder.

There was a time in the UFC where sticking around for a long time ensured a higher pay. Chieck Congo was making like a hundred thousand at one point... those days are over now.

Damn really 100k? not bad there kongo. Always wondered why he never fell off.

You have to understand, Bendo has a contract. He renegotiated for lower pay, because he wanted to be paid less. And you know he wanted to be paid less, because if he didn't, he would have said something about it.

Duh.

You have to understand, Bendo has a contract. He renegotiated for lower pay, because he wanted to be paid less. And you know he wanted to be paid less, because if he didn't, he would have said something about it.

Duh.

What?

UFC has a brilliant contract system that allows them to reward winning yet not overpay for fighters who don't move the needle.

He was a champ.

Prolly still get's PPV cut as well unless there was a clause in his contract.

Bendo doesn't bring the fans like Cerrone does.

He needs to focus less on chewing toothpicks and fixing his hair during fights. He might shake that narcissistic look that some fans don't like.

Cerrone chews tobacco & wears cowboy attire plus persona.
We all know he isn't a real cowboy. He is a fighter & entertainer.
This is a personal branding & image on the fighters part, as this is, after all, an entertainment business. Let them market themselves.
Some fans love Bendo & some hate. Its the same with Cowboy & all the fighters.

UFC has a brilliant contract system that allows them to reward winning yet not overpay for fighters who don't move the needle.

And underpay fighters who do move the needle that they don't like; Nate Diaz.

Dana White was talking complete shit when he said Diaz doesn't move the needle. His main event with Jim Miller on Fox got 2.4 million views. People are interested in the Diaz brothers.

If want to become an MMA fighter for monetary reasons, you're in the wrong sport. Doesn't matter if you're a top 10 and have a brilliant record.

dude thats like 288,000 a year IF HE WINS 3 fights a year! thats not including like 30% of it to training expenses which would be 201,600. But he could get 150,000 more if he gets fight bonuses. All in all, nope dont feel bad for him its all "performance" based and he'd make more than a dr.

Cerrone chews tobacco & wears cowboy attire plus persona.
We all know he isn't a real cowboy. He is a fighter & entertainer.
This is a personal branding & image on the fighters part, as this is, after all, an entertainment business. Let them market themselves.
Some fans love Bendo & some hate. Its the same with Cowboy & all the fighters.

I didn't realize that Cerrone chews tobacco and wears his hat during his fights.

Back