Bendo is the champ, but

Cerone will beat Pettis so I don't see this fight happening....

Lot of support for cerrone in these parts, I thought showtime would be the fan favorite

Pettis has a lot of hype but I do not see him being the champ.

Pettis will get stomped in a rematch. And I doubt he's getting past Cerrone.

No.

Stop hating on us beautiful people.

yeah I don't understand why ugly people hate us so much. Seriously I don't want to punch every fat trashbag in walmart clothes. Ok I'm lying yes I do.

I doubt it. Bendo has looked alot better then Pettis did, hell Clay Guida wrestlefucked Pettis pretty hard only a year ago. And then Bendo outwrestled, and outstruck, Guida

Bendo has 3 intriguing matchups in front of him :

Showtime
El Nino
Alvarez

Maynard could be a good fight too.

Not sure why TS is so excited, Pettis still has to deal with Cowboy. That fight could go either way.

This thread sucks.

It's not a foregone conclusion that Pettis even gets by Cerrone.

The belt stays with the WEC either way.

user35790_pic14301_1346386025.jpg

Honestly, the whole "their first fight was close" is BULL S***

For those of you haven't seen the fight, watch it. And if u did actually watched the fight then you know damn well that Pettis won 4 out 5 rds, they were close but Pettis landed the harder and cleaner shots. There was point where bendo dropped from Pettis' faint and bendo was hurt multiple times in that fight.

Also, one underrated thing about Pettis is that he's got great defense, head movements, and also rolls with strikes. He was slippi 'n rollin with most of bendo's punches.

I'm a huge Pettis fan but I don't think he's improved as much as Bendo has.

Honestly, the whole "their first fight was close" is BULL S***

For those of you haven't seen the fight, watch it. And if u did actually watched the fight then you know damn well that Pettis won 4 out 5 rds, they were close but Pettis landed the harder and cleaner shots. There was point where bendo dropped from Pettis' faint and bendo was hurt multiple times in that fight.

Also, one underrated thing about Pettis is that he's got great defense, head movements, and also rolls with strikes. He was slippi 'n rollin with most of bendo's punches.

He won 4 rounds? Is that why 2 judges had it 48-47? It was 3-2 pettis and it was a very close fight.

He won 4 rounds? Is that why 2 judges had it 48-47? It was 3-2 pettis and it was a very close fight.

one of the judges also gave Pettis the fight 49-46 or 4 rounds to 1. It was a close fight but I also believe that Pettis decisively won. He clearly won the last 3 rounds.

one of the judges also gave Pettis the fight 49-46 or 4 rounds to 1. It was a close fight but I also believe that Pettis decisively won. He clearly won the last 3 rounds.

I agree. 1 and two were henderson 3rd was pettis in the least interesting fashion 4th round was pretty close but 5th was all pettis with or without the kick.

I gave Pettis the UD for the first fight but I'd give Benson the advantage if they fought again. I think he'd use his wrestling to put Pettis on his back and beat him up like he did against Nate instead of trying to stand with him.

Back